PDA

View Full Version : Buses

Mags.h
23-04-2015, 22:07
Hi, just a quick question about getting out and about on the bus. We will be staying near Las Vistas beach which i believe is between LC and PDLA. Is there a regular bus service and is it easy to travel from this area to other parts of Tenerife?

imablue
23-04-2015, 22:47
You will probably need to get to Los Cristianos Bus Station for more information which is available there in the info. office ..or this maybe of help ...
www.titsa.com

Mags.h
24-04-2015, 13:22
thanks for that imablue - just noticed the sticky relating to buses. Its taking me a wee while to find my way around the site, so much information to take in ???

imablue
24-04-2015, 21:09
thanks for that imablue - just noticed the sticky relating to buses. Its taking me a wee while to find my way around the site, so much information to take in ???

Yeah we have all been there ..perseverance is the key ..!

Blum
01-01-2016, 06:47
Well i don't have much information about that but i can tell you that you are going to get so much through this community. I'm a new member of this community and it feels really great really to see that people are sharing amazing stuff with each other in such an positive way. I always admire all these kind of things and believe that will also get so much to learn from here further.