PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Boat for sale

Ecky Thump
25-04-2015, 11:43
A good friend of mine has asked me to post about a Yacht he is selling inTenerife.

Cost £14,500, but like most things, then I'm sure the price will be open to negotiations.:D

Contact David @ ....

www.davidcookyachts.com/beneteau-first-21-7

Angusjim
25-04-2015, 12:13
A good friend of mine has asked me to post about a Yacht he is selling inTenerife.

Cost £14,500, but like most things, then I'm sure the price will be open to negotiations.:D

Contact David @ ....

www.davidcookyachts.com/beneteau-first-21-7

A wee earner for Ecky boy:whistle:

marbro8
25-04-2015, 13:44

Contact David @ ....

www.davidcookyachts.com/beneteau-first-21-7if you want any tips on selling ecky just come to me, after that consignment of sand i sold to some arabian business men last week i feel pretty confident:D:lol:

Ecky Thump
25-04-2015, 17:28
if you want any tips on selling ecky just come to me, after that consignment of sand i sold to some arabian business men last week i feel pretty confident:D:lol:

Mark, I think that you should consider buying it as a replacement for your last boat, I'm sure that it was a tad too small for you.:p

marbro8
25-04-2015, 17:44
Mark, I think that you should consider buying it as a replacement for your last boat, I'm sure that it was a tad too small for you.:p

5911:lol::lol: if i looked like that i wouldn't buy a boat i would buy a rope and stool:lol:

Angusjim
26-04-2015, 06:48
Thought I would gie this a bump Ecky needs the commission to keep Carol in drink for their 4 weeks in Tenerife:lol::lol:

marbro8
26-04-2015, 09:59
Thought I would gie this a bump Ecky needs the commission to keep Carol in drink for their 4 weeks in Tenerife:lol::lol:don't worry aj, he's got me coming over for that:crying2::D

Ecky Thump
26-04-2015, 10:13
don't worry aj, he's got me coming over for that:crying2::D

I hope you have had a Lottery win as the more drinking practice Carol has the more she can consume, plus she now favours Dom Perignon as her tipple.:lol:

marbro8
26-04-2015, 10:17
I hope you have had a Lottery win as the more drinking practice Carol has the more she can consume, plus she now favours Dom Perignon as her tipple.:lol:not to worry eric, i have that sorted,only the other day i bought 10 cases of don perignon for only £20 a case, all because they got one letter wrong on the packaging:eyebrows:

Ecky Thump
26-04-2015, 20:35
Today David (the seller) has had three email enquiries from Tenerife about the boat, it looks as if the forum has a lot of "guests" who read some of what we write.