PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Swinging

andyluvsfilms
27-04-2015, 10:57
Hi there, im coming over to Los Christianos next month(May) and was wondering if there are any Swinging Clubs/Bars in the Los Christianos area?

Regards,

Andy

Ecky Thump
27-04-2015, 11:07
Hopefully Malteser Monkey will see this thread and be able to respond, she has a knowledge second to none on the "Swinging Scene" in Tenerife.:female::male:

Malteser Monkey
27-04-2015, 11:47
Hopefully Malteser Monkey will see this thread and be able to respond, she has a knowledge second to none on the "Swinging Scene" in Tenerife.:female::male:

Yes love a bit of Frank Sinatra - I'll do it your way alright !:waltz::waltz:

TOTO 99
27-04-2015, 11:53
I think you'll find that Spain stopped hanging people many years ago...And even when it was still current you certainly couldn't go to club and watch it....:lol:

YOUNG GOLFER
27-04-2015, 21:24
:fpull:Primrose she is the forum expert along with Angusjim sure they can help.

Malteser Monkey
28-04-2015, 09:36

Ooooo you're in for it now !!!

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 10:01
:
You don't need to go to Tenerife to swing......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWB1Sqsx1jo

Angusjim
28-04-2015, 13:32

Very good YG I told you that in confidence :mad::doh:

moonlighter
28-04-2015, 15:39
Hi there, im coming over to Los Christianos next month(May) and was wondering if there are any Swinging Clubs/Bars in the Los Christianos area?

Regards,

Andy
Forget it mate, you have zero chance of getting a serious answer on this forum.

tfs1
28-04-2015, 15:58

Probably right, I was going to suggest the Adeje golf club as theres a lot of swinging clubs there not to mention the 19th hole (oo er missus!)

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 16:34
Hopefully Malteser Monkey will see this thread and be able to respond, she has a knowledge second to none on the "Swinging Scene" in Tenerife.

I think you'll find that Spain stopped hanging people many years ago...And even when it was still current you certainly couldn't go to club and watch it.

I thought that these posts were being serious.???

TOTO 99
28-04-2015, 16:54
I can't wait for Moonlighter's serious yet helpful answer to the OP's question.....:tiphat:

Angusjim
28-04-2015, 16:59

In other words PM sent;);)

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 17:00
I can't wait for Moonlighter's serious yet helpful answer to the OP's question.....:tiphat:

TOTO, I know that at times we can jest and can even make the very odd attempt at being humorous, but personally I find it very hurtful when I make a serious reply to such a straight and open question and it's not taken in a serious manner.

Does this effect you in the same way.?:crying2:

TOTO 99
28-04-2015, 17:03
TOTO, I know that at times we can jest and can even make the very odd attempt at being humorous, but personally I find it very hurtful when I make a serious reply to such a straight and open question and it's not taken in a serious manner.

Does this effect you in the same manner.?:crying2:

No, I could't give a s**te.....:lol:

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 17:05
No, I could't give a s**te.....:lol:

I think that you are in denial and are deeply hurt by MoonRakers response!:-(

tenerife-lover
30-04-2015, 02:54
This forum is more like a child's playground than a forum....

Have you lot ever actually answered a genuine question from anyone???

I've asked questions on two different posts now, no serious 'normal' response... Just childish jesting....

and then I come here and see the same thing. I would have quite liked to find out the answer to this question.... But clearly that ain't gonna happen.

Seriously, grow up! Would be nice if you could actually provide some help for people, rather than just give 5hit banter.....

#Shanter!!

TOTO 99
30-04-2015, 05:45

I've asked questions on two different posts now, no serious 'normal' response... Just childish jesting....

and then I come here and see the same thing. I would have quite liked to find out the answer to this question.... But clearly that ain't gonna happen.

Seriously, grow up! Would be nice if you could actually provide some help for people, rather than just give 5hit banter.....

#Shanter!!

Ah, just what the forum needs, another whinger...

I assume that by the generalisation "you lot", and telling us to "grow up" you think that you have some sort of authority or are in some way superior. Let me clear that up for you...You are incorrect.

Does your post answer the OP's question?................No

Does your post help point the OP in a direction which he may find helpful?............erm, No.

So to clarify, your post was actually no more helpful than mine.

Now let me help you. In your profile you'll find that the forum very kindly provides you with the opportunity to put other members on your ignore list. To make things even easier you can just click on a users profile and do it from there. You will then no longer see any posts from that person.

Do me a favour?............Do me first

#you'rewelcome

Angusjim
30-04-2015, 06:56

#Shanter!!

I agree sometimes the replies can be a bit light hearted on here but no malice is meant, you can always try Tripadvisor's Tenerife Forum which is a lot more formal and deals with specific items and strictly no banter allowed. :tiphat:

I_N_Cognito
30-04-2015, 11:06
In our opinion this is the best one http://mystique-tenerife.com/index.eng.html and as for this lot pretending they don't know, ********, Tuesday afternoons old farts discount day, we see them there every week...

:hug::hug::hug:

tfs1
30-04-2015, 11:16
In our opinion this is the best one http://mystique-tenerife.com/index.eng.html and as for this lot pretending they don't know, ********, Tuesday afternoons old farts discount day, we see them there every week...

as last a sensible reply.

Malteser Monkey
30-04-2015, 11:21

and look what it takes to drag you out the closet:whistle::cheeky:

I_N_Cognito
30-04-2015, 11:27
I only comment on subjects I know something about, unlike some others...

tenerife-lover
30-04-2015, 23:14
I agree sometimes the replies can be a bit light hearted on here but no malice is meant, you can always try Tripadvisor's Tenerife Forum which is a lot more formal and deals with specific items and strictly no banter allowed. :tiphat:

No don't get me wrong I love a bit of banter but also like people to have their questions answered

You're telling me of all the 'jesters' that commented none of them knew the answer to his question? Been living in Tenerife for years or regularly holiday there and you can answer that question for them? BS ... Was just being silly instead.

I_N_Cognito has you lost sussed too it seems. lol

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I assume that by the generalisation "you lot", and telling us to "grow up" you think that you have some sort of authority or are in some way superior. Let me clear that up for you...You are incorrect.

Does your post help point the OP in a direction which he may find helpful?............erm, No.

Now let me help you. In your profile you'll find that the forum very kindly provides you with the opportunity to put other members on your ignore list. To make things even easier you can just click on a users profile and do it from there. You will then no longer see any posts from that person.

#you'rewelcome

#MoreShanter

See, a decent response!!! Answers the question AND gives a bit of banter... That's what I'm talking about!

#you'rewelcome

c0ck ........

[QUOTE=tenerife-lover;463129]No don't get me wrong I love a bit of banter but also like people to have their questions answered

You're telling me of all the 'jesters' that commented none of them knew the answer to his question? Been living in Tenerife for years or regularly holiday there and you can't answer that question for them? BS ... Was just being silly instead.

I_N_Cognito has you lot sussed too it seems. lol

And yes i can just 'ignore' you but it would be nice if you were just not such a c0ck. lol.

I only normally message when I'm answering the question... (other than to point out to you to do the same) By all means have a bit of banter save it all being too serious, but actually answer the question if you're going to say something, or this forum will just be a crap facebook. lol.

Ecky Thump
01-05-2015, 21:11
I'm sure that if anyone wanted to know about "swingers" in Tenerife, then the obvious place to start is Google, then follow it from there...

swingers club mystique tenerife canarian islands
www.mystique-tenerife.com
Mobile-friendly - swingers club Mystique Tenerife for liberal minded couples singles swingers contact canarian islands.

Angusjim
02-05-2015, 07:36
I'm sure that if anyone wanted to know about "swingers" in Tenerife, then the obvious place to start is Google, then follow it from there...

swingers club mystique tenerife canarian islands
www.mystique-tenerife.com
Mobile-friendly - swingers club Mystique Tenerife for liberal minded couples singles swingers contact canarian islands.

Carol suggested she fancied trying out swinging https://dangersofpolypharmacy.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/061009_kids_swinging.jpg and Ecky got a bit confused:lol::lol:

andyluvsfilms
05-05-2015, 14:35

So it would seem, at least the forum regulars had a good chuckle with themselves, that's the most important thing.

Malteser Monkey
05-05-2015, 14:43
So it would seem, at least the forum regulars had a good chuckle with themselves, that's the most important thing.

:welcome::bowdown::c2:

At least no one told you where to go in the other sense - our light hearted banter is our way of being friendly. Also it bumps the thread so that it can be seen by someone who may help.

lynno52
05-05-2015, 15:02

Yes , and you got a serious answer to your question, so a good job done all round? :spin:

marbro8
05-05-2015, 16:20

#you'rewelcomeso wat u sayin then???:lol:

Ecky Thump
05-05-2015, 21:15
I was a true "Swinger" today, I decided to clean the ceiling fan at the apartment and while I was cleaning it Carol turned it on, I swung across the room and ended on my a**e!
:-))

I was a true "Swinger" today, I decided to clean the ceiling fan at the apartment and while I was cleaning it Carol turned it on, I swung across the room and ended on my a**e!

Malteser Monkey
06-05-2015, 10:37

3 times !! that's a mighty clean fan you got there:D

melm
06-05-2015, 11:43

Another thump:lol:

Ecky Thump
06-05-2015, 12:07
3 times !! that's a mighty clean fan you got there:D

Once you've had the pleasure of being a "swinger" then once is never enough!:D

Malteser Monkey
06-05-2015, 12:10

I'll take your word for that:lol:

warbey
06-05-2015, 20:23

Good job it wasn't a Blender....(Whip till smooth)....

Carol is very quiet Ecky....?

Ecky Thump
06-05-2015, 21:19
Carol is very quiet Ecky....?

It's amazing the effect that a litre bottle Of Vodka and a straw has and at Tenerife prices, I can afford a months supply!:D

I_N_Cognito
07-05-2015, 14:56

What, you weren't serious,,, we've booked to come out...

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2015, 15:03
What, you weren't serious,,, we've booked to come out...

Oi you - just behave I'm watching:wow:

Medman
07-05-2015, 15:12
Oi you - just behave I'm watching:wow:

Oh, another voyeur type !! Thought you would be more of a participant !! ... :whistle:

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2015, 15:21
Oh, another voyeur type !! Thought you would be more of a participant !! ... :whistle:

I've googled that and it's a Kim Carnes album :whistle:
:crylaughing:

Medman
07-05-2015, 15:29
I've googled that and it's a Kim Carnes album :whistle:
:crylaughing:

Aye, so is "Rest on me" and "View from the House" not to mention "Romance Dance" ,,, oh sh**just mentioned it .. :raspberry:

TOTO 99
07-05-2015, 16:25
Aye, so is "Rest on me" and "View from the House" not to mention "Romance Dance" ,,, oh sh**just mentioned it .. :raspberry:

And the 1983 Cafe Racers had half the members of Toto on it.....:bowdown:

As did pretty much every other album that came out of the states in the eighties...lol

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2015, 16:31

As did pretty much every other album that came out of the states in the eighties...lol

Ermmm on topic please :whistle:

or AJ be along :wink2:

TOTO 99
07-05-2015, 16:34
Ermmm on topic please :whistle:

or AJ be along :wink2:

The McModerator.....:laugh:

firemanfoz
07-05-2015, 16:41
Ok hands up, when I saw the first mention of 'swingers club' for a moment I thought the subject was about big band music. Naive or what?

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2015, 16:41
The McModerator.....:laugh:

Love it !:crylaughing:

Ok hands up,

Baby hands up, give me your heart gimmie gimmie, your heart ...........................

Ottawan ! 1981 !

TOTO 99
07-05-2015, 16:50
Ok hands up, when I saw the first mention of 'swingers club' for a moment I thought the subject was about big band music. Naive or what?

No, we are not.............we know exactly why you looked in...:laugh:

lynno52
07-05-2015, 16:50
Love it !:crylaughing:

Baby hands up, give me your heart gimmie gimmie, your heart ...........................

Ottawan ! 1981 !

Back on topic you lot :nono:

Medman
07-05-2015, 18:42

I'll ask them when I see them in a fortnight ..

Malteser Monkey
07-05-2015, 19:00
I'll ask them when I see them in a fortnight ..

Are they into swinging too ?

Medman
07-05-2015, 20:55
Are they into swinging too ?

More rocky than swingy I would imagine ..

Malteser Monkey
08-05-2015, 08:52
More rocky than swingy I would imagine ..

Adrian ! :D

melm
08-05-2015, 11:13
Adrian ! :D

It don't mean a thing if you aint got that swing:crazy:

warbey
08-05-2015, 19:58
:poke:
- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -[/COLOR]

Ottawan ! 1981 !

Word perfect there missus, so You must remember it well..........

so that makes You............................not so very much younger...........:devil:...:flatcap::flatcap:

ribuck
09-05-2015, 11:55
Remember folks, swinging only counts if it's on a bike on the Los Cristianos webcam.

Malteser Monkey
09-05-2015, 11:57

:poke:[QUOTE:

Ottawan ! 1981 !

Word perfect there missus, so You must remember it well..........

so that makes You............................not so very much younger...........:devil:...:flatcap::flatcap:[/QUOTE]

Mum used to buy smash Hits for me