PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Martini v

i love the beach
30-04-2015, 15:19
MARTINI V .......Well I have found myself here again for an excellent lunch.....2 Pizzas or Pastas or one of each for 2 with any drink, we had 2 lovely glasses of Vino 15 euros ! They also do 2 steaks & bottle of wine for 20 euros, you just can't beat it. Excellent service from the staff as always & food once again fabulous ! Tomorrow is our last night so i am sure I will have my last meal here.

Malteser Monkey
30-04-2015, 15:28
MARTINI V .......Well I have found myself here again for an excellent lunch.....2 Pizzas or Pastas or one of each for 2 with any drink, we had 2 lovely glasses of Vino 15 euros ! They also do 2 steaks & bottle of wine for 20 euros, you just can't beat it. Excellent service from the staff as always & food once again fabulous ! Tomorrow is our last night so i am sure I will have my last meal here.

Where's that ?

Angusjim
30-04-2015, 15:50

Yes like yourself I really enjoy the Martini restaurants I have only been in the Fannabe & to the one next the Moonlight great service & food:hungry:

macdonald5
30-04-2015, 19:39
I thought a new one had opened on Puerto Colon near to SlowBoat !! NearLucys bar
Haven't been out since it opened but heard 'on grapevine ' ........stand to be corrected if totally misguided x

Leam_Lin
30-04-2015, 20:30
I thought a new one had opened on Puerto Colon near to SlowBoat !! NearLucys bar
Haven't been out since it opened but heard 'on grapevine ' ........stand to be corrected if totally misguided x

Yes, A Martini's has opened just along from Lucy's at the Krystal Centre, looks very swish & as had lots of tables taken, also Jimmys Bar & grill has opened next to Lucys, very good.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

PS The Slowboat. is at the port not the Krystal Centre.

macdonald5
30-04-2015, 20:36
Cheers Leam_Lin know vicinity but away from venues 'forget' exact locations
It's on the walkway then

Leam_Lin
30-04-2015, 22:02
Yes, you've got it, just past Atlantis & before Jardin Tropical.