PDA

View Full Version : Other A wave for the forum on the webcam

Anne 2009
14-05-2015, 13:29
Flying tomorrow afternoon. Will give you all a wave on the los cris webcam. (just to remind you im there and your not :crylaughing: lol,sorry). Will wave at 7.30pm saturday. i,ll be the tall leggy blonde :liar: well,the blonde bits right!

melm
14-05-2015, 13:32
Flying tomorrow afternoon. Will give you all a wave on the los cris webcam. (just to remind you im there and your not :crylaughing: lol,sorry). Will wave at 7.30pm saturday. i,ll be the tall leggy blonde :liar: well,the blonde bits right!

will be watching and waving back:wave::wave::wave:

Anne 2009
14-05-2015, 13:38
will be watching and waving back:wave::wave::wave:

might even blow ecky a kiss, but shh dont tell carol!:wink2:

melm
14-05-2015, 13:39

My lips are sealedrolleyes2:

Medman
14-05-2015, 14:16

You won't have to blow it far, cos he's probably sitting in Linaris 2 .. :blowkiss:

essexeddie
14-05-2015, 14:24
I'll wave back as well. hope the Calema has gone by then. We are out in two weeks.

Anne 2009
14-05-2015, 14:26
I'll wave back as well. hope the Calema has gone by then. We are out in two weeks.

i think things are going to be back to normal by this weekend. Someone said the alert weather is over?

TOTO 99
14-05-2015, 15:13
Oh my god....just had a Marbro8 moment then.........

I started to read the opening post but didn't have my reading glasses on......And I'm thinking to myself god almighty she's just written tall leggy blonde with big t.ts....:laugh:

I'm still chuckling to myself...:laugh:

Sorry Anne...:ashamed:

essexeddie
14-05-2015, 15:37
I did think that as well. I had to look twice.

Medman
14-05-2015, 16:12

Me too, I always look twice !! :wow: ...great minds !! .. :D

melm
14-05-2015, 18:33
Trust you men, I had no problems reading this eek2:

You really should go to Specsaversrolleyes2:

TOTO 99
14-05-2015, 20:22
Trust you men, I had no problems reading this eek2:

You really should go to Specsaversrolleyes2:

You're absolutely right Melm...

Honestly, joking apart, my readers were on top of my head but I didn't whizz them down. I just squinted away thinking it was nothing important and suddenly my mind ran away with it...:laugh:

:respect: ..Thank god it wasn't just me..........but I agree, it was just men who saw the same thing..lol

Tomorrow, Anne will be my favourite until Monday........:bowdown:

Anne 2009
14-05-2015, 20:44
Made me chuckle TOTO. Flying tomorrow afternoon TOTO. Its saturday 7.30 pm when i will give you a wave. Until then i,ll leave you wondering if your right......:eyebrows: Just so you know its me i,ll be the mad woman frantically waving,probably in the wrong spot!! Look out for the long white trousers and black and white top just incase i miss the cam.

Ecky Thump
14-05-2015, 21:40

And I'll be in the Linaris2 restaurant watching you wave!:D

Anne 2009
14-05-2015, 22:11

hahaha ecky......:lol:

Ecky Thump
14-05-2015, 22:21

According to the local TV news here and what the local people are saying, it's not a Calima, it's just warm weather. :-):dontknow:

Malteser Monkey
15-05-2015, 10:26
Oh my god....just had a Marbro8 moment then.........

I started to read the opening post but didn't have my reading glasses on......And I'm thinking to myself god almighty she's just written tall leggy blonde with big t.ts....:laugh:

I'm still chuckling to myself...:laugh:

Sorry Anne...:ashamed:

you were hoping more like:cheeky:

Well they come in pairs:wow:

I'll be at a party so we need one of the experts to take a screen shot :cheeky:

TOTO 99
15-05-2015, 10:33
Made me chuckle TOTO. Flying tomorrow afternoon TOTO. Its saturday 7.30 pm when i will give you a wave. Until then i,ll leave you wondering if your right......:eyebrows: Just so you know its me i,ll be the mad woman frantically waving,probably in the wrong spot!! Look out for the long white trousers and black and white top just incase i miss the cam.

Lol....I can't believe you know what you'll be wearing on Saturday....:laugh:

Anyway, I thought Eddie had the monopoly on white trousers so be careful not to be out at the same time as him otherwise it'll be like Randall & Hopkirk....:laugh:

melm
15-05-2015, 11:24

Come on Ecky don't be shy give us a wave:whistle:

Anne 2009
16-05-2015, 17:53

Anyway, I thought Eddie had the monopoly on white trousers so be careful not to be out at the same time as him otherwise it'll be like Randall & Hopkirk....:laugh:

So you would know its me TOTO. And to give ecky advanced warning to run the other way, lol

essexeddie
16-05-2015, 18:58

You can titter. I'll be out there in under two weeks and will show you that I do have other trousers ( more white ones).

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Late as usual.

melm
16-05-2015, 19:37

Did you go all shy on us and just walked on ??????????????

essexeddie
16-05-2015, 19:42
Someone half waved just now with a fella in a greenish top? Bit half hearted. Not sure if that was Ann.
I'll be waving in two weeks time. 7.30 on the 30th May.

melm
16-05-2015, 19:47
Someone half waved just now with a fella in a greenish top? Bit half hearted. Not sure if that was Ann.

Could have been Anne and her OH that I saw earlier. The man was wearing a greenish top:spin:

warbey
16-05-2015, 20:19
Probably with Ecky and Marbro8 now on the Pish.........................................

Anne 2009
17-05-2015, 00:20
It was me. My oh had the green top on. Was about 5 mins late cos was in wrong spot. Looked in linaras for ecky. Thought he might have come and joined me for a wave but he must be shy:wink2:

It prob was a bit half hearted eddie as i didnt know if i was in the right spot for the camera.

Malteser Monkey
17-05-2015, 11:30
It was me. My oh had the green top on. Was about 5 mins late cos was in wrong spot. Looked in linaras for ecky. Thought he might have come and joined me for a wave but he must be shy:wink2:

It prob was a bit half hearted eddie as i didnt know if i was in the right spot for the camera.

as long as you stand in between the pole and those black stone you'll be fine

Anne 2009
17-05-2015, 16:06
as long as you stand in between the pole and those black stone you'll be fine

When i walked down last night i walked straight past it at first. Got it sussed now though!

essexeddie
17-05-2015, 16:46
Don't worry about Ecky being shy because he certainly isn't.

Ecky Thump
25-04-2017, 08:56
Just a reminder that the Los Cristianos webcam is still operating.

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/webcam/espana/canarias/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/playa-los-cristianos.html?w=340

Addick
25-04-2017, 15:53
Just a reminder that the Los Cristianos webcam is still operating.

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/webcam/espana/canarias/santa-cruz-de-tenerife/playa-los-cristianos.html?w=340

Looks lovely there today...and here's me putting the heating back on cos it was so cold last night.

Ecky Thump
25-04-2017, 22:57
Looks lovely there today...and here's me putting the heating back on cos it was so cold last night.

It's a strange feeling looking at the webcam and listening to whose singing and what they are singing, I can now recognise by this some of those who will be at the Linaris restaurant and thinking that in four days from now that we will be there among them.....but, no one will be listening to me singing!! :D

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/webcam...nos.html?w=340

Maybe we will be able to get LindaD up to sing some Heuchter - Teuchter songs.:lol:

LindaD
25-04-2017, 23:14
It's a strange feeling looking at the webcam and listening to whose singing and what they are singing, I can now recognise by this some of those who will be at the Linaris restaurant and thinking that in four days from now that we will be there among them.....but, no one will be listening to me singing!! :D

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/webcam...nos.html?w=340

Maybe we will be able to get LindaD up to sing some Heuchter - Teuchter songs.:lol:

Naw me Ecky, if I start singing the place will be clear in less time it takes to even say I'll Take the High Road :whistle:

Ecky Thump
25-04-2017, 23:23
Naw me Ecky, if I start singing the place will be clear in less time it takes to even say I'll Take the High Road :whistle:

When we were neighbors in Tenerife, I could here you and Alec singing through the wall and recorded it.;)

https://youtu.be/TsGcat_dJVE

LindaD
26-04-2017, 00:19
When we were neighbors in Tenerife, I could here you and Alec singing through the wall and recorded it.;)

https://youtu.be/TsGcat_dJVE

:lol::lol::lol:
Fae 1953!!!!! :raspberry:
I think my Gran used to sing that to me when I was a bairn :doh:

lsmt971
26-04-2017, 11:05

Same here, I even ended up scraping ice off the car yesterday.

Ecky Thump
26-04-2017, 22:12

I've just been looking at the webcam and there are lots of umbrellas being used, at one point you could hear the rain.:rain:

The forecast for Tenerife South shows a couple of days with heavy rain and Angusjim hasn't even arrived there yet!:D

Angusjim
27-04-2017, 06:45

I've just been looking at the webcam and there are lots of umbrellas being used, at one point you could hear the rain.:rain:

The forecast for Tenerife South shows a couple of days with heavy rain and Angusjim hasn't even arrived there yet!:D

Thats just a taster for the real bad weather starting on the 8th:rolleyes:

lsmt971
27-04-2017, 10:54
Looking quite bright there this morning

Chine
04-05-2017, 10:16
some dodgy clouds about this morning!! anyone about out there to give us an update ??

Angusjim
04-05-2017, 10:35
some dodgy clouds about this morning!! anyone about out there to give us an update ??

Looks mare like Largs:whistle::lol:

Ecky Thump
04-05-2017, 10:38

As you say, it's a tad cloudy here in TF, all the weather forecasts that I have looked at show 'sunny intervals', so let's keep our fingers crossed, but I'm sure that it won't spoil my day!:nono:

Looks mare like Largs:whistle::lol:

My son just sent me a text from Largs saying that it's quite sunny there....just typical, I take Carol on holiday when she could be at home up the ladders and cleaning the windows! :D

Chine
04-05-2017, 13:07
As you say, it's a tad cloudy here in TF, all the weather forecasts that I have looked at show 'sunny intervals', so let's keep our fingers crossed, but I'm sure that it won't spoil my day!:nono:

My son just sent me a text from Largs saying that it's quite sunny there....just typical, I take Carol on holiday when she could be at home up the ladders and cleaning the windows! :D

im off work today and sat in the back garden in the sunny midlands, shorts and t-shirt, not as warm as Tenerife though!
have fun