PDA

View Full Version : First post and hello!

bigscouseste
21-05-2015, 23:58
Been reading the forum for a few weeks now and thought I should take a leap of faith and say hello, coming across in June to purchase an apartment in Puerto De La Crux :-)

TOTO 99
22-05-2015, 06:12
Been reading the forum for a few weeks now and thought I should take a leap of faith and say hello, coming across in June to purchase an apartment in Puerto De La Crux :-)

Welcome aboard Ste....:welcome:

If you've been watching for a while you'll already know we don't bite. :tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
22-05-2015, 09:06

We just nip a little

Welcome from meeeee toooo

lynno52
22-05-2015, 09:11
Welcome from me too! :welcome:

ribuck
22-05-2015, 10:27
Welcome!

Are you buying as an investment, or are you coming to PdlC to live? A great place in my opinion.

essexeddie
22-05-2015, 10:55
You'll be welcome if you behave yourself like we dont :)

blondie
22-05-2015, 11:50
Welcome from me too :welcome:

LUCKY
22-05-2015, 11:53
:welcome:from me and the :feret::feret::feret::feret::flatcap:

Drew27xx
22-05-2015, 12:27
Hi and welcome from me :)

warbey
22-05-2015, 20:25
Welcome, Youve made a good start.

Just to keep up to date if You follow reds or blues, there's usually some info on Them too.

melm
22-05-2015, 21:56

My favourite place. Welcome to the forum

imablue
22-05-2015, 22:04
Welcome Lid ....
Does remain to be seen.

Megaloo
24-05-2015, 00:57
Welcome I live in the North to

Anne 2009
24-05-2015, 01:52
Welcomr from me too:wave::wave::wave:

bigscouseste
01-06-2015, 20:33
Thank you for all your comments :)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

hahaha yes thanks!

Welcome, Youve made a good start.

Just to keep up to date if You follow reds or blues, there's usually some info on Them too.

Reds and thanks!

Welcome I live in the North to

Great, thanks for the response, this is a bit of a random question, I was in Puerto De La Cruz for three weeks in Aug last year (2014).

Back again at the end of this month, has the work that was getting done on what looked like the sewer system been finished on the sea front before you get down to Lago Martianez?

Welcome Lid ....
Does remain to be seen.

Cheers iamablue, iamared btw lol bigscouseste :)

My favourite place. Welcome to the forum

thanks melm

Welcome!

Are you buying as an investment, or are you coming to PdlC to live? A great place in my opinion.

Investment that I can use (still working) so that I stop spending money lol!

melm
02-06-2015, 11:30
Great, thanks for the response, this is a bit of a random question, I was in Puerto De La Cruz for three weeks in Aug last year (2014).

Back again at the end of this month, has the work that was getting done on what looked like the sewer system been finished on the sea front before you get down to Lago Martianez

We were there in March and it looked almost finished. The top half at the Rancho Grande end was finished and they were working on the lower part near the little white church. Would guess it should be finished by now but being Tenerife who knows.rolleyes2:

bigscouseste
02-06-2015, 14:01

Back again at the end of this month, has the work that was getting done on what looked like the sewer system been finished on the sea front before you get down to Lago Martianez

We were there in March and it looked almost finished. The top half at the Rancho Grande end was finished and they were working on the lower part near the little white church. Would guess it should be finished by now but being Tenerife who knows.rolleyes2:

Cheers melm :)