PDA

View Full Version : Change of thread title.

Margaretta
27-05-2015, 17:49
Hi. Would it be possible to make an addition to the Las Chafiras Apartment Owners Thread. Llano del Camello is a relatively new development built above Las Chafiras and mainly consists of apartments and townhouses. But it is still developing, has a cultural centre, park, church, mini-markets etc. When we say 'Las Chafiras' people think of shops and warehouses lower down by the motorway rather than housing although there is a village towards the far end on the lower road to Guaza. The title I would hope for is: Llano del Camello/ Las Chafiras Owners Thread.

LUCKY
27-05-2015, 17:57
Hi. Would it be possible to make an addition to the Las Chafiras Apartment Owners Thread. Llano del Camello is a relatively new development built above Las Chafiras and mainly consists of apartments and townhouses. But it is still developing, has a cultural centre, park, church, mini-markets etc. When we say 'Las Chafiras' people think of shops and warehouses lower down by the motorway rather than housing although there is a village towards the far end on the lower road to Guaza. The title I would hope for is: Llano del Camello/ Las Chafiras Owners Thread.

Maybe this is the way to go

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?150-Tenerife-Forum-Contact-Form

We would not want anyone getting confused with Lower GDS would we :crylaughing: :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Margaretta
03-06-2015, 17:26
Lucky, thank you for your help. It's not that we don't want to be associated with the glamour of GDS, it's just that when we say 'Las Chafiras' it conjures a useful but unattractive picture.rolleyes2:
At the moment if we say we are in Llano del Camello people ask where it is. I just feel that the amount of development and number of people living there are deserving of a higher profile and separate identity.

TOTO 99
03-06-2015, 17:44
Lucky, thank you for your help. It's not that we don't want to be associated with the glamour of GDS, it's just that when we say 'Las Chafiras' it conjures a useful but unattractive picture.rolleyes2:
At the moment if we say we are in Llano del Camello people ask where it is. I just feel that the amount of development and number of people living there are deserving of a higher profile and separate identity.

If you don't get any joy with this you could start a new thread and they could be merged at a later date...I know you shouldn't have to but it would at least get it going for now...:tiphat: