PDA

View Full Version : Siam Mall is an instant winner

Canarian Weekly
29-05-2015, 09:50
THOUSANDS of people have flocked to Siam Mall daily since the swish new commercial centre, next to Siam Park in Costa Adeje, finally opened last week.
The mall, spread over 30,500 square metres on two floors, has 77 commercial premises as well as 1,100 free parking spaces.
The first few days frustrated some motorists as all the spaces were taken up, leading to angry scenes. Police were needed to control the traffic on the first weekend, and every spare piece of land was used as a makeshift parking spot.
Siam Mall is open every day from 9am. It is already employing about 600 people, and this number is set to rise.
It is designed to embrace the climate here in the South, and uses the sun as a feature. There are large open spaces, pergolas, gardens and fountains, creating a pleasant environment in which light and fresh air are the main characteristics.
One of the additions to its attractive design and location is a free bus service, covering the main tourist areas of Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas and Costa Adeje.
There are 17 restaurants with different specialities and large open terraces. And among the family entertainment highlights are two playgrounds on the top floor, and a playroom.
The mall also features the biggest Hiperdino in the South, which has already pleased locals. The Dino invested three million euros in the establishment, occupying 2,150sq.m, and has nearly 100 staff.
At the opening, Rosa Delia Gonzalez said on behalf of the site owners: “Siam Mall will be a meeting point in the South. We have created an area that we want to make a ‘must see’ for tourists and residents.
“This is a family mall, intended for the family to enjoy their leisure time and shopping at the same time.”

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/siam-mall-instant-winner/)

marbro8
29-05-2015, 17:17
THOUSANDS of people have flocked to Siam Mall daily since the swish new commercial centre, next to Siam Park in Costa Adeje, finally opened last week. The mall, spread over 30,500 square metres on two floors, has 77 commercial premises as well as 1,100 free parking spaces. The first few days frustrated some motorists as […]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/siam-mall-instant-winner/)we went on thew opening day, lovely meeting place for couples or family's, loads to see and do, thoroughly enjoyed it:wink:, and a great thing for the local economy, also everyone we met spoke good english:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
29-05-2015, 17:33
we went on thew opening day, lovely meeting place for couples or family's, loads to see and do, thoroughly enjoyed it:wink:, and a great thing for the local economy, also everyone we met spoke good English.:tiphat:

So do people from Walsall have to bring their own interpreter? :D

marbro8
29-05-2015, 17:45
So do people from Walsall have to bring their own interpreter? :Dno, fortunately we west midlanders are considerably richer than yow, so holiday there more frequently, hence the locals only understand black country spake:lol::wink:

Ecky Thump
29-05-2015, 17:51
no, fortunately we west midlanders are considerably richer than yow, so holiday there more frequently, hence the locals only understand black country spake:lol::wink:

I'll send my son over then, back to Willenhall, even Max the Lookie Lookie man thinks he's his long lost brother.:idea:

cheeky12
30-05-2015, 17:05
What shops are in there please?

marbro8
30-05-2015, 18:05
What shops are in there please?they have about 70 outlets, the ones i can remember are zara, springfield, pull&bear, a massive mercadona, pandora, womens secret, loads of shoe shops but can't remember the names, a designer sunglasses outlet, a few refreshment kiosks,lots of restaurants, including mexican, italian, thai, and a massive play area for kids with football tables and slides

TOTO 99
30-05-2015, 18:52
they have about 70 outlets, the ones i can remember are zara, springfield, pull&bear, a massive mercadona, pandora, womens secret, loads of shoe shops but can't remember the names, a designer sunglasses outlet, a few refreshment kiosks,lots of restaurants, including mexican, italian, thai, and a massive play area for kids with football tables and slides

Deffo Frank Maloney material you Marb.....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
30-05-2015, 19:06
they have about 70 outlets, the ones i can remember are zara, springfield, pull&bear, a massive mercadona, pandora, womens secret, loads of shoe shops but can't remember the names, a designer sunglasses outlet, a few refreshment kiosks,lots of restaurants, including mexican, italian, thai, and a massive play area for kids with football tables and slides

Pull and bear and women's secret hmmmm I'm intrigued, yow tel me moor yam yam

marbro8
30-05-2015, 20:30
Deffo Frank Maloney material you Marb.....:laugh:i am not ashamed to admit that i am in touch with my feminine side:nails::cooking::knitting::mopfloor::washingma chine::washing::laugh::laugh::laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Pull and bear and women's secret hmmmm I'm intrigued, yow tel me moor yam yampull&bear is a clothes shop with some great stuff for men and women, and womens secret sell mostly bathing costumes and bikinis, they also have a shop on the front of the safari centre:), i know a lot about these things because i buy a lot of clothes and stuff for my lovely wife:wink2:

Deffo Frank Maloney material you Marb.....:laugh:my wife is peeing herself after reading that:crylaughing: with laughter i might add:laugh:

marbro8
30-05-2015, 23:35
I read that it was a Hiperdino not Mercadona.its a big supermarket either way:)

Angusjim
31-05-2015, 08:10
i am not ashamed to admit that i am in touch with my feminine side:nails::cooking::knitting::mopfloor::washingma chine::washing::laugh::laugh::laugh:

pull&bear is a clothes shop with some great stuff for men and women, and womens secret sell mostly bathing costumes and bikinis, they also have a shop on the front of the safari centre:), i know a lot about these things because i buy a lot of clothes and stuff for my lovely wife:wink2:

my wife is peeing herself after reading that:crylaughing: with laughter i might add:laugh:

Marbro we have so much in common just ignore that TOTO hes a bit of a caveman:doh::lol:

Ecky Thump
31-05-2015, 09:46
Marbro we have so much in common just ignore that TOTO hes a bit of a caveman:doh::lol:

You! Buying your wife lots of new clothes, the last time you bought anything new, they were still using rationing coupons. :D

Angusjim
31-05-2015, 11:55
You! Buying your wife lots of new clothes, the last time you bought anything new, they were still using rationing coupons. :D

I have just passed on your comment to my wife who as you know is much younger than myself, she will discuss this in person with you next time we meet up:argue::smack:

Ecky Thump
31-05-2015, 12:19
I have just passed on your comment to my wife who as you know is much younger than myself, she will discuss this in person with you next time we meet up:argue::smack:

Most people who I've met are much younger than you!:D

On a more serious note, Carol wants to know when you will next be in Tenerife as she wants to be there when it's a bit cooler, with a bit of cloud cover from the normal Tenerife blistering sunshine.:wink:

essexeddie
31-05-2015, 17:50
Will have a look on Tuesday.