PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Sales executives required Santa Cruz OTE 75k

Constanta Chris
29-05-2015, 13:51
MC International Ltd require the following permanant staff

6 x Office based sales executives

Full contract given including basic wage and all legals paid of minimum 50k Euro
Monday to Friday office based position in Santa Cruz
Friendly professional working enviroment
Must speak fluent english and Spanish may be an advantage but not neccesary

We require 6 sales executives to promote and sell our properties to European and UK sourced and reliable leads.

Full training given with a start dates of around Mid June

Interviews will be held in South and North, please send PM asap to arrange an interview!

many thanks

babybadger
03-06-2015, 17:00
PM me, I am based in Santa Cruz, can speak some Spanish, German and French, native English....

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

MC International Ltd require the following permanant staff

6 x Office based sales executives

Full contract given including basic wage and all legals paid of minimum 50k Euro
Monday to Friday office based position in Santa Cruz
Friendly professional working enviroment
Must speak fluent english and Spanish may be an advantage but not neccesary

We require 6 sales executives to promote and sell our properties to European and UK sourced and reliable leads.

Full training given with a start dates of around Mid June

Interviews will be held in South and North, please send PM asap to arrange an interview!

many thanks

PM me, I am based in Santa Cruz, can speak some Spanish, German and French, native English....

LUCKY
03-06-2015, 19:22

Methinks you have to PM them
as in the add

many thanks

Constanta Chris
04-06-2015, 10:04
Quite correct! We are actually interviewing next Wednesday and Thursday - still some jobs going and to be honest not a great deal of interest ......everybody who applies will be given a chance and we are looking to start people asap. Full contract and social arranged.

topo1
05-06-2015, 14:44
Hello Chris, I´m interested in your sales role. I live near S/C and have some successful direct sales experience here on the Island, could you provide an email or telephone Nº to contact you on, much appreciated.

Arek
07-06-2015, 11:38
Dear Chris,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time reading this email.

Enthusiastic individual with an impressive range of skills and experience in sales, management, staff training and administration. Placing special emphasis on progression and development, always welcoming new challenges with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude. Excellent team player, working just as well on own initiative. Fluent in English and Polish, also a member of the CIPD Institute. Highly numerative with good analytical skills. Seeking a position which will enable me to utilize my ability to work out costs with a profound business sense, maximizing profits while minimizing costs at the same time, mainly by conducting market research and competitor analysis to develop innovative incentive schemes attracting customers and ensuring sustainability of the business.

I’m looking for a new opportunity/position which will enable me to utilize my ability to work out costs with a profound business sense, maximizing profits while minimizing costs at the same time, mainly by conducting market research and competitor analysis to develop innovative incentive schemes attracting customers and ensuring sustainability of the business.

As a person, I am honest, dependable, outgoing and friendly, I always have a positive attitude and always smile. I am energetic, bright and bubbly, I enjoy getting to know new people and creating positive working environments.

I am an energetic, people’s person; self-starter with the ability to see the bigger picture; confident and outgoing I thrive in a sales environment. I am highly motivated and ambitious, I strongly feel I have the necessary skill set and drive that your company requires being successful.

I am an enthusiastic and driven person with a professional manner and career-focused attitude. I have excellent customer service and selling skills along with creative and effective selling techniques that provide customer satisfaction, expand clientele and ensure company profit.

I have extensive experience in retail management, training and coaching. I have been responsible for managing 25+ sales staff, on-site training, cash handling, meeting targets and KPI's. Having successfully run my own businesses, I have an excellent sense for business, I am mindful of sales and figures, P&L, market awareness, putting the customer first while motivating and inspiring a team creating a happy working environment.

As a leader, I enjoy working as part of a team as much as I enjoy leading one. I enjoy actively working in retail, leading by example; I am always willing to put in the hard work in the daily operations. I can effectively communicate a task to any team and succeed in getting the job done efficiently to the highest standard possible. With my passion to drive sales and beat targets while creating an environment in which a customer feels at ease, I feel confident that I could use previous experience positively in this role.

I know I will make a positive contribution to your company, and look forward to discussing my capabilities in more detail. I am available for a personal interview at your convenience.

Please find my CV attached for your review.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,
Arkadiusz (Eric) Ujma

julia44
09-06-2015, 14:18
.everybody who applies will be given a chance

?? I have a message read receipt from last Thursday and not even a message back to say thank you for your interest

Constanta Chris
09-06-2015, 14:42
Julia 44 - that is correct we have received your details, printed them off and will be in contact.....thank you

Juans
15-06-2015, 09:01
Hello Chris, I´m interested and I am in Tenerife this week I am Spanish and fully English / Spanish Bilingual, %0% of Italian, French and Portuguese, I do have many years of sales experience. in your sales role. Could you provide an email or telephone Nº to contact you on, much appreciated.

Some of my experience:

Established and develop several business enterprises.

a) Distribuidora Mac Pc Express: Apple Computers sales and local distributor also service provider, Venezuela. At this moment not in operations.
b) Cell Express: cell phones sales and service with a local provider, Movilnet. At this moment not in operations.
c) Sistemas Computerama: Business development & sales of consumer electronics, peripherals, hardware, software, computers, servers, routers, surveillance systems, access control systems, sales and installations, Venezuela. Currently in operations.
d) Comercializadora I-Pok: Business development & sales of office supplies, stickers, industrial machinery imports, vehicles imports, card board boxes, lubricants, hardware items, air conditioning, imports and sales, Venezuela. At this moment in operations.
e) Inversiones Unasur: Mainly established for the sole purpose of buying properties like our current office in Caracas. Venezuela. At this moment in operations.
f) Metals & Else: Established to be able to Buy and Sell raw materials, Trading raw materials like aluminum and pet coke coal, iron rods, metal scrap etc. Panama, Panama. At this moment in operations.

As I mention I will be in Tenerife until this Thursday the 19th of June., if you would like we could meet.,. just give and email and a phone number and I will call you.

My best

Juan Ramos

TheBloke
15-06-2015, 22:13
All of the posters listing there relevant information regarding the job should re-read the original post.You must send a PM to him not wait for him to contact you!This is a sales job where i imagine you have to be proactive i.e work it out yourselves.

To send a PM click on the posters icon and the rest is easy.....good luck

OK no icon click on the name.

Louiseclark23
30-06-2015, 17:21
Hi my name is louise clark

I am currently looking for work in sanat cruz de la palma or tenerife on a full time basis and permanent .

I have previous experience in sales and customer service and feel i would be an ideal candidate for the role.

I am looking to star immediatly and if the position is still available please p.m me back so i can forward you my c.v

Many regards

RachaelYoung
18-08-2015, 16:59
I tried to PM Chris, but your inbox is full. Can I have your email to send you a CV please. (BA Hons 2:1 English Graduate)

cressrt
18-08-2015, 19:07
This is an old post unlikely to be still available