PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where can we buy ready meals in Tenerife?

wildwally
29-05-2015, 15:36
Hi

We are moving to Tenerife from the UK shortly and will miss being able to buy ready meals from M&S, Waitrose etc.

Does anyone know if/where we can buy similar products in Tenerife Adeje area?

ciderhunter
29-05-2015, 16:14
You can buy Waitrose products including ready meals, in any of the Iceland Supermarkets. They are all in the south, Las Chafiras, Las Americas and Los Cristianos.

Malteser Monkey
29-05-2015, 18:13
With all the lovely cheap Restaurants ..... they may prove more expensive.

Look for the local places to eat - not the tourist restaurants.

Ohh please try and enjoy the local cuisine

imablue
29-05-2015, 19:53
Why bother with ready made when you can go to the likes of Meat Boutique...buy Rump Steaks,Kebabs,Pork Chops and Lamb Burgers for less than 20 Euro...Which we have done this week and superb have been the meals ....

marbro8
29-05-2015, 20:05
we had a couple of really nice chicken and chips for €5 each from pizza may in los cris, so i don't know what the price of ready meals are?, but there are lots of outlets that do cooked chickens, like la pepper food hall above oasis passarella, and there is also the chicken shack in fanabe, all this is if you like chicken of course:lol:

imablue
29-05-2015, 20:38
Breakfast ...go buy Lidl cornflakes.. thats the first one of the day ..sorted ..
C,Mon guys who would be next to advise about dinner (thats afternoon food) and what about ..Tea.. (night time )....:tongue:

Malteser Monkey
29-05-2015, 21:05
we had a couple of really nice chicken and chips for €5 each from pizza may in los cris, so i don't know what the price of ready meals are?, but there are lots of outlets that do cooked chickens, like la pepper food hall above oasis passarella, and there is also the chicken shack in fanabe, all this is if you like chicken of course:lol:

Listen to the expert, he knows everywhere:D

wildwally
30-05-2015, 09:59
Thanks for that. We knew about Iceland but they dont do much in the way of ready meals apart from basics

Malteser Monkey
30-05-2015, 10:28
Thanks for that. We knew about Iceland but they dont do much in the way of ready meals apart from basics

I would think that a lot of places do para llevar (take away) maybe look into that ?

candy2411
30-05-2015, 11:27

Personally think the range at Iceland is vast, from roast dinners, Chinese, indian,pizzas, more chicken and fish than you could list, hotpots, casseroles,the list is endless. May not be to everyone taste but very cheap and handy to have in the freezer for those times you don't want to go out. Prices slightly more than you pay in the UK but understandable taking into account the exchange rate.

melm
30-05-2015, 12:00
I thought there was a Marks & Spencer in Santa Cruz :dontknow:

Malteser Monkey
30-05-2015, 12:44
I thought there was a Marks & Spencer in Santa Cruz :dontknow:

There is but I'm not sure it does food

http://www.marksandspencer.eu/on/demandware.store/Sites-EUSite-Site/es_ES/?extid=ps_ggl_ESBrandEN_CoreBroadEN&s_kwcid=AL!2866!3!66836785285!b!!g!!%2Bmarks%20%2B and%20%2Bspencer&ef_id=VWSpqwAAAQ4tyzyL:20150530114444:s

No have done a search and nowt !

cressrt
30-05-2015, 13:44
The one in Santa Cruz does a small selection of food an drink.