04-06-2015, 18:06
Has anyone used above their prices look very reasonable :tiphat:
Taxi 4person. 23euros each way
Minivan 6 person. 32 euros each way
Minivan 8 person. 36 euros each way
Minivan 12 person 48 euros each way

amanda
04-06-2015, 20:48
If you get a taxi for eight person it still works out cheaper same price, they go go up to nine

Angusjim
05-06-2015, 06:35
If you get a taxi for eight person it still works out cheaper same price, they go go up to nine

How can it work out cheaper if its the same price:dontknow: But at least with this you will know exactly what you pay and the taxi at at 23 euros is a good guaranteed price. So has anyone used their services ?

amanda
05-06-2015, 22:50
Still cheaper to get taxi from weekly experience I know how these companies wotk either very late or don't turn up ive heard every excuse going:crylaughing:

Angusjim
06-06-2015, 07:17
Still cheaper to get taxi from weekly experience I know how these companies wotk either very late or don't turn up ive heard every excuse going:crylaughing:

I have used such services on many occasions with no issues but have never heard of this company, do you per chance have an interest in local taxis in Tenerife. How much is a taxi from the rank at the airport to El Mirador area ?

amanda
06-06-2015, 09:31
No intrest whatsoever just an opinion like everybody else is able to voice theirs:whistle:

Angusjim
06-06-2015, 09:34
No intrest whatsoever just an opinion like everybody else is able to voice theirs:whistle:

Unfortunately an opinion that I cannot make much sense of with nothing to back up what you say & no answers to my original post:whistle: