PDA

View Full Version : Gibraltar Governor resigns

Canarian Weekly
05-06-2015, 11:50
THE Governor of Gibraltar has quit over tensions with the Foreign Office about the way Britain is dealing with Spanish aggression against the Rock. Lieutenant General Sir James Dutton took the unprecedented step of stepping down from his role as Her Majesty’s Governor and Commander in Chief of the British overseas territory. The move came […]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/gibraltar-governor-resigns/)

marbro8
05-06-2015, 18:34
i think it is totally disgusting the way we have sat back and left them to defend themselves, if we are going to do that then we may as well give up sovereignty, it's like standing on the sidelines and just watching while your little brother takes a beating from a big bully:mad::mad::mad:

LUCKY
05-06-2015, 22:12
i think it is totally disgusting the way we have sat back and left them to defend themselves, if we are going to do that then we may as well give up sovereignty, it's like standing on the sidelines and just watching while your little brother takes a beating from a big bully:mad::mad::mad:

Lower GDS will never surrender :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Angusjim
06-06-2015, 07:19

Its a disgrace cut off their pocket money from the EU for a start :redcard: