PDA

View Full Version : Football Why is England football so dire?

candy2411
08-06-2015, 10:31
Title says it all really:( Having watched the Champions League final on Saturday and enjoyed the brilliance, exciting , skilful football on show, it really brought home how sadly lacking our England football really is having watched the match yesterday. I know it was only a friendly but quite honestly there wasn't in my opinion, one footballer on the pitch who would even make the bench of the top European sides. If anyone has the answer then I'm sure the F. A. would love to hear from you:confused:

Tshirt
08-06-2015, 16:50
Don't have meaningless friendly internationals so close to the end of our football season when all the players would rather be on holiday. Just saying.

candy2411
08-06-2015, 17:17
I'm sure the club managers would agree with you.

Medman
08-06-2015, 22:34
Title says it all really:( Having watched the Champions League final on Saturday and enjoyed the brilliance, exciting , skilful football on show, it really brought home how sadly lacking our England football really is having watched the match yesterday. I know it was only a friendly but quite honestly there wasn't in my opinion, one footballer on the pitch who would even make the bench of the top European sides. If anyone has the answer then I'm sure the F. A. would love to hear from you:confused:

You think English football is bad?; spare a thought for us suffering in Scotland ... nothing exciting until the ref makes a bad decision !!

Tshirt
09-06-2015, 11:32
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3116086/ITV-right-say-sorry-Unless-Hodgson-sorts-grey-unambitious-robots-care-England-national-disgrace.html

Angusjim
09-06-2015, 11:50
Naw its simpler than that its just that you are ****e

Medman
09-06-2015, 12:54
Naw its simpler than that its just that you are ****e

"and they know they are" ....... :redcard:

Malteser Monkey
09-06-2015, 13:06
Wusses the lot of them, watch a matchfrom back in the 70's - now that's football !

Oooo and the shorts were shorter and tighter Yes ?

lynno52 melm and macdonald5 :lol:

macdonald5
09-06-2015, 13:58
Wusses the lot of them, watch a matchfrom back in the 70's - now that's football !

Yes MaltyM !! And more skill and no daft inflated wages !!

melm
09-06-2015, 18:44
Yes MaltyM !! And more skill and no daft inflated wages !!

Or inflated ego'seek2:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Don't mention the shorts :wow: or the thighs

lynno52
10-06-2015, 15:02

Most definitely better to look at.! [mind you , I always preferred the Italian bottoms to look at! Can I say that?:o]

Malteser Monkey
10-06-2015, 15:59
Most definitely better to look at.! [mind you , I always preferred the Italian bottoms to look at! Can I say that?:o]

Pert ! I'm with ya !

You can say what you want on here but no effin an' jeffin :laugh:

lynno52
10-06-2015, 16:01
Pert ! I'm with ya !

You can say what you want on here but no effin an' jeffin :laugh:

Okey dokey :crazy:

marbro8
10-06-2015, 22:09
english football is so bad because the grass route footballers ar n't getting a chance, because most of the premiership teams are full of foreign players, the last time i got remotely excited about england was the 1990 world cup, with the likes of gascoigne crying, gary lineker asking one of the best managers we ever had, bobby robson to keep an eye on him:bowdown:, we just haven't got either the skills or the leadership anymore, and i can't see any coming soon:(

timmylish
11-06-2015, 17:20
Really quite a simple answer to a very simple question.

SKY tv

And don,t argue that I,m biased being a Scot since the question is of course relative only to England.