PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P sir christopher lee

marbro8
11-06-2015, 18:10
another great actor that i remember from my youth has passed away, christopher lee, a fantastic actor, the hammer horror films were the best ever, and i had sleepless nights as a kid after watching dracular.

macdonald5
11-06-2015, 18:38
another great actor that i remember from my youth has passed away, christopher lee, a fantastic actor, the hammer horror films were the best ever, and i had sleepless nights as a kid after watching dracular.

Yes great actor in horror films.....RIP

LindaD
11-06-2015, 23:46
He was the scariest Dracula ever, along with his sidekick Peter Cushing as Van Helsing who always either got a stake through his heart or opened the curtains at the right time!!!! :vampire::vampire: Loved those old Hammer films, by the time I went to bed I was so frightened to go upstairs without turning all the lights on!! :vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire:

Anne 2009
12-06-2015, 01:53

me too marlbro. Frankenstein used to scare the heck out of me.

marbro8
12-06-2015, 10:23
Yes and after that they turned it into a bloody sob story :(

Ecky Thump
12-06-2015, 10:31
me too marlbro. Frankenstein used to scare the heck out of me.

I was that scared of his films, that to this day, I blame him for my bed wetting....nothing to do with the twelve pints of Lager:D

essexeddie
12-06-2015, 16:15
Did you know that he was ex SAS in the second world war. He would never talk about it. Little known fact.