PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Costa Adeje Area Holiday Rental Wanted

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 11:19
Her who must be obeyed has told me she wants to stay in this area 1/1/16-8/1/16 and I know its a tall order but she is not listening. Does anyone have or know of anything going we would treat any enquiries from long lost cousins for a 1 bedroom apartment on a residential complexes in complete confidence. Maybe someone is going home for new year and would welcome a mature couple to look after their apartment. I have emptied my in box in anticipation :tiphat:

LindaD
14-06-2015, 11:23
Her who must be obeyed has told me she wants to stay in this area 1/1/16-8/1/16 and I know its a tall order but she is not listening. Does anyone have or know of anything going we would treat any enquiries from long lost cousins for a 1 bedroom apartment on a residential complexes in complete confidence. Maybe someone is going home for new year and would welcome a mature couple to look after their apartment. I have emptied my in box in anticipation :tiphat:

Hi AJ, look at the thread I started called "advice wanted about possible rentals ........" Someone posted that he had a wee place in Adeje and to PM him for details. Think it's on page 2. His name is GarthUK. Hope this helps.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Forgot to say Susief23 son has used it so perhaps you can contact her too!

Ecky Thump
14-06-2015, 11:46
Maybe someone is going home for new year and would welcome a mature couple to look after their apartment. :tiphat:

As much as it pains me by going off topic (something I never normally do:liar: ) but it's your use of the word Mature, I have a piece of Chedder Cheese that can be classed as being Mature, but if I compared it to you as being Mature, then it would have been in the bin months ago!:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
14-06-2015, 12:23
OMG is this a wind up AJ, New Year and the expensive Costa Adeje area.

Is this allowed ?:cheeky:

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 12:33
OMG is this a wind up AJ, New Year and the expensive Costa Adeje area.

Is this allowed ?:cheeky:

I have no choice I have been ordered but the search is not going well at the moment

TOTO 99
14-06-2015, 12:47
I have no choice I have been ordered but the search is not going well at the moment

How about the hotels AJ?

Just on a room only basis so it's similar to an apartment. I'm more of an apartment person myself but hotels do have their advantages, fresh towels, beds made etc...free stuff to wash your hair with..lol.

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 12:52
How about the hotels AJ?

Just on a room only basis so it's similar to an apartment. I'm more of an apartment person myself but hotels do have their advantages, fresh towels, beds made etc...free stuff to wash your hair with..lol.

Naw we don't do hotels like yourself we prefer apartments

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Have you tried the Facebook group "Apartments for rent in Tenerife"? Worth a try.

Stewart I kid you not I go on that Facebook thing and I can't navigate my way around:surrender::old: I may ask my daughter to have a look cheers

TOTO 99
14-06-2015, 13:01
I was thinking more along the lines of an aparthotel...

http://www.el-duque.com/habitaciones/indexUK.htm

macdonald5
14-06-2015, 13:04
Holidaylettings from Trip Advisor have a few tidy looking apartments for those dates AJ
Garden City etc listed and they have a card protection safety net when paying
And Ryanair have flight from Edinburgh 1st Jan

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 13:12
Holidaylettings from Trip Advisor have a few tidy looking apartments for those dates AJ
Garden City etc listed and they have a card protection safety net when paying
And Ryanair have flight from Edinburgh 1st Jan

I have contacted quite a few and although they come up on there as being available when you contact them they come back not available, that's if they even bother to get back to you. Problem with places like Garden City is you are not sure what you are going to get as a lot of the adverts are by agents etc. We have a couple that we are looking at, we have an option to go to Los Cristianos but my wife wants to stay this area again.We have flights booked already that's the problem or we would just gone out the week after when there are plenty places

macdonald5
14-06-2015, 13:19
Very true AJ, we've had some very good apartments in Garden City but a couple of iffy ones too
As you know your dates are very popular !!
Best luck with your search

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 13:22
I was thinking more along the lines of an aparthotel...

http://www.el-duque.com/habitaciones/indexUK.htm

Had a quick look looks like they only do half board etc

macdonald5
14-06-2015, 13:27
Alpha rooms showing Panorama and Club Atlantis

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 13:42

I should add my wife has certain criteria that she requires and the most important are large terrace with sunbeds with sun all day, we don't really like going to the pool with all the rif raf:laugh: & British TV for the soaps:doh:. That's what makes the search even worse and compromises will have to be made if its going to be that area.

macdonald5
14-06-2015, 14:08
Quite right that Mrs !!
Is there nothing on Sunset Bay then? You know which are best balconies there

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 14:25
Quite right that Mrs !!
Is there nothing on Sunset Bay then? You know which are best balconies there

I have a few enquirers out, also thru one agency I used before but they cannot give you any guarantee about where you will be given but it is still an option but they not returning my calls so don't know what is going on with them.

Susief23
14-06-2015, 15:22

Try messaging Garth through here, I know his 'cousin' has a place in Costa Adeje. My son used it and was nice and well equipped.

Malteser Monkey
14-06-2015, 17:18
I should add my wife has certain criteria that she requires and the most important are large terrace with sunbeds with sun all day, we don't really like going to the pool with all the rif raf:laugh: & British TV for the soaps:doh:. That's what makes the search even worse and compromises will have to be made if its going to be that area.

But there is nae British TV now - haven't you heard :cheeky:

Susief23
14-06-2015, 18:33

Club Atlantis is very nice.

macdonald5
14-06-2015, 19:37

Yes we can vouch for that !!

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 19:42

Yes we have stayed there a couple of times

Angusjim
15-06-2015, 10:13
This thread can now be closed I have sorted out accommodation at Sunsetbay via a Forum member who wishes to remain anonymous, thanks to them for all their help it is very much appreciated. Another example of the Forum working well for its members:c2::c2::c2:

marbro8
15-06-2015, 10:17
This thread can now be closed I have sorted out accommodation at Sunsetbay via a Forum member who wishes to remain anonymous, thanks to them for all their help it is very much appreciated. Another example of the Forum working well for its members:c2::c2::c2:You don't really mean A FORUM member aj, you mean your friendly cousin:wink::lol:

Angusjim
15-06-2015, 10:22
You don't really mean A FORUM member aj, you mean your friendly cousin:wink::lol:

No Marbro it is all totally legal and above board otherwise I would not have entertained it:hello:

Malteser Monkey
15-06-2015, 10:26
This thread can now be closed I have sorted out accommodation at Sunsetbay via a Forum member who wishes to remain anonymous, thanks to them for all their help it is very much appreciated. Another example of the Forum working well for its members:c2::c2::c2:
admin may need a little nudge:cheeky:

TOTO 99
15-06-2015, 13:01

You're welcome.....:laugh:

Angusjim
15-06-2015, 13:05
You're welcome.....:laugh:

Make up your mind:doh::lol: