PDA

View Full Version : Other Builders

Jason1981
14-06-2015, 19:49
HI just wondered if any one knows any English builders or Spanish builders who speak good English if you could send me there number would be great
Kind regards
Jason

Legal Tenerife
14-06-2015, 21:27
Hi,

We know somebody who works in the construction domain for more than 20 years who speeks good english.

For more details send me a PM.

Bye

Angusjim
15-06-2015, 11:14
Hi,

We know somebody who works in the construction domain for more than 20 years who speeks good english.

For more details send me a PM.

Bye

I really don't understand why if a question is on the open Forum why the reply has to given by PM unless there is something to hide, or maybe that just the old cynic in me???

Ricman
15-06-2015, 11:26
Sent you PM.

Legal Tenerife
15-06-2015, 13:54
Hello,

We knew that the forum had strict rules regarding publicity. How can you see we are a law firm licensed in Tenerife, all information about us is public. There si nothing to hide.
We didn't send a PM because we don't want disturbe the user.

All the best

Malteser Monkey
15-06-2015, 14:02
I really don't understand why if a question is on the open Forum why the reply has to given by PM unless there is something to hide, or maybe that just the old cynic in me???

Telephone numbers maybe ? They're not allowed to be shown

ps this should be British Builder so as not to offend anyone :cheeky:

amanda
15-06-2015, 14:50
Whats the difference between a british builder and spanish

TOTO 99
15-06-2015, 14:56

Original post said English...So Little Miss Monkey thought British would be better so it included all our lovely neighbours......:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
15-06-2015, 15:28

British builder - Constructor Britanico

Consructor Espanol - Spanish builder

:tiphat:

LindaD
15-06-2015, 23:57
maybe someone WHO LIVES IN TENERIFE can post ... im sure if they want a scotch builder when they are in that country they will ask for one
well done ANGUSJIM pick a fight with a spanish law firm ... :idea:
LOTS OF PEOPLE ON HERE NOW ONLY USE PMs ...
and the reason you use spanish builders is its €90 a day for two men who work hard ...

Scotch is a term used for whisky, if you are talking about a person from Scotland, they are either Scots or Scottish.

Angusjim
16-06-2015, 06:38
Scotch is a term used for whisky, if you are talking about a person from Scotland, they are either Scots or Scottish.

Linda you waste your time replying to this trolling scum he is a sad little man who hides behind his keyboard probably playing with his dongal. How the moderators on this Forum allow him to continue trolling and promoting his business on here i have no idea

Jabba43
16-06-2015, 08:21
http://www.milanuncios.com/construccion-en-tenerife/

Look here tons of firms. I use it when I am looking for a particular skill. For builders with their own tools etc I pay 11 euros an hour, for a labourer I pay 7 an hour but plenty will work for 5 euro.

Jason1981
16-06-2015, 09:10
Thank you I will have a look cheers jason

Ecky Thump
16-06-2015, 09:21

Then of course there is a whisky ideal for Mr TVs it's a Spanish variety named DYC, commonly pronounced D.I.C.K, I'm sure that suits his nature....it's oily, crude and lacks any depth of character.;)

TOTO 99
16-06-2015, 09:31
Well he's certainly losing his temper now.....lol..

Anyway, post reported for shouting in capitals.....Not allowed....even if you live in Tenerife...

Malteser Monkey
16-06-2015, 10:38

Original post said English...So Little Miss Monkey thought British would be better so it included all our lovely neighbours......:tiphat:

and i was waiting for the punchline:D

Tshirt
16-06-2015, 10:46

The British builder will be called Bob. :sorry:

TOTO 99
16-06-2015, 10:51
and i was waiting for the punchline:D

Hey, don't knock it. It includes you in Wales....I was being neighbourly...:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
16-06-2015, 10:52
Hey, don't knock it. It includes you in Wales....I was being neighbourly...:tiphat:

I know you were