PDA

View Full Version : Wish to travel to Maderia

LUCKY
17-06-2015, 18:31
Could any one please tell me does the ferry to Maderia still depart from Santa Cruz , links to Websites would be appreciated.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Ecky Thump
17-06-2015, 18:39
Could any one please tell me does the ferry to Maderia still depart from Santa Cruz , links to Websites would be appreciated.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Naviera Armas Ferries - FERRY TICKETS
www.ferryto.co.uk/naviera.html
Naviera Armas Ferries offers fantastic fares to and from Portugal, Madeira and in the Canary Islands ... Naviera Armas departures from Tenerife (Santa Cruz) to:.

http://www.isle-of-tenerife.com/weblog/ferry-madeira-tenerife/

warbey
17-06-2015, 19:19
See LUCKY.............

Piece of cake.!

LUCKY
17-06-2015, 21:12
See LUCKY.............

Piece of cake.!

No whine ooppss wine :flatcap:

haddrt
26-06-2015, 10:54
Madeira Island, located in northwest and speared over 801 kmē. Madeira Island, surrounded by mountains and covered with all around, the green grass showing the nice green look and the watercolor of the Island is crystal blue. This island is my favorite of its nature viewing. It is a nice place for travelers.

Ecky Thump
26-06-2015, 13:31

Have you managed to book the ferry?

LUCKY
27-06-2015, 13:57
Have you managed to book the ferry?

Not yet , As i am not in a rush to do the trip :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Ecky Thump
27-06-2015, 16:50
Not yet , As i am not in a rush to do the trip :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Always put off what you could do today or tomorrow, when there is still a magnitude of wine to consume...or is that a magnum!! :wine: :drunk2: :wine:

LUCKY
28-06-2015, 09:53
Always put off what you could do today or tomorrow, when there is still a magnitude of wine to consume...or is that a magnum!! :wine: :drunk2: :wine:

Talking about wine how can i leave the rock when Mercadona have a special offer on red vino its now at a knock down price from 60 cents a litre to only 57 cents when you purchase a four pack . :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret: