PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Anybody know anybody interested in buying a bar

fly7757
22-06-2015, 19:45
Lovely drinks only bar for sale
Recently refurbished, disabled toilet, complete re wire, new boletin, all up to date paperwork required in place.
There is a decent space for preparing snacks
Seats 50...perfect for a couple as a starter bar

timmylish
23-06-2015, 01:13
Recently refurbished, disabled toilet, complete re wire, new boletin, all up to date paperwork required in place.

I wonder how many members will respond having regard to your conduct on another thread here on this Forum!

Leam_Lin
23-06-2015, 11:19
I wonder how many members will respond having regard to your conduct on another thread here on this Forum!

Timmylish, is she selling due to lack of customers? with her attitude it makes you wonder. Profile does state female mmm.

Megaloo
23-06-2015, 14:57
Probably TV's in disguise again

Malteser Monkey
23-06-2015, 15:03
Probably TV's in disguise again

His feminine side:D

TOTO 99
23-06-2015, 15:23
He's certainly got the wardrobe for that kind of behaviour...:lol:

Carol55
23-06-2015, 17:42
His feminine side:D

What about TV's third side.... "SATTALLITE "?:p

Ecky Thump
23-06-2015, 18:19
there you go the ZOMBIES ATTACK again
you and ´ES THICK spell SATELLITE incorrect BUT BOTH IN A DIFFERENT WAY :doh:
there are 243 people who have read this thread - 243 who know you cant type SIX WORDS without getting the only keyword incorrect :dontknow:

Have you forgotten already that you used to spell your old user name...."SATTALLITE" or maybe not,, maybe it was SATELLITE,I'm sure that you will be the one to remember!:bootyshake:

LUCKY
23-06-2015, 19:11

Yes could you please supply more details, Thank you :flatcap:

Ecky Thump
23-06-2015, 19:36
Dear ÉS THICK you have spelt SATELLITE wrong a different way to the way you spelt it wrong yesterday[/U][/B] :doh: and different from your wifes incorrect spelling today :wow:...im waiting for charlton heston to start shouting out of the net next ...:scared:

The confusion spells from who you are today and the person you were when you were "BANNED", but there is no confusion in what sort of person you really are!

timmylish
24-06-2015, 01:09
Coming on here at this time gives one the opportunity to browse the entire responses to threads and one is therefor in a position to give readers a pointer or even a suggestion on who might be the most suitable member to take on this lovely little (sorry if its big) project but I would like to see who other members might suggest as a candidate before divulging my choice!

Please feel free to join in.

TOTO 99
24-06-2015, 07:04
bit of a long commute from scotland/wales/liverpool each day to open up ..????

Yeah, but it won't take as long as it does for you to get a "Thanks" on one of your posts....:lol:

Carol55
24-06-2015, 08:37
Coming on here at this time gives one the opportunity to browse the entire responses to threads and one is therefor in a position to give readers a pointer or even a suggestion on who might be the most suitable member to take on this lovely little (sorry if its big) project but I would like to see who other members might suggest as a candidate before divulging my choice!

Please feel free to join in.

Well I'm sure that it wouldn't be TVs as he has already alienated the majority of any future customers, I can just imagine his response to a customer from Birmingham (sorry marbro8 ..Walsall ), Liverpool, Glasgow, Tenerife, in fact anywhere apart from his imaginary world, who asked for a drink in a establishment that he owned....oh he has according to him one customer on the forum who he has sold a TV satellite system package to, but for the life of me, I can't remember their user name.:lol:

timmylish
24-06-2015, 16:20
bit of a long commute from scotland/wales/liverpool each day to open up ..????

Well how do you know where this bar might be eg. Glasgow?

Malteser Monkey
25-06-2015, 15:03
Well how do you know where this bar might be eg. Glasgow?

When I used to work there people would always ask "So you actually live here" to which the obv response was "No I commute":lol: