PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Things you can't buy in the South of Tenerife

fly7757
22-06-2015, 20:20
Can anybody think of things they can't buy in shops in the south of Tenerife.
Thinking of a new business venture,but want to sell the stuff YOU want [emoji1]

fly7757
22-06-2015, 21:17
Yeah...well,that's no different to the rest of the world then

YOUNG GOLFER
22-06-2015, 21:52
Can anybody think of things they can't buy in shops in the south of Tenerife.
Thinking of a new business venture,but want to sell the stuff YOU want [emoji1]

I have many ideas... But what experience do you have in starting a business here in Tenerife? Tell us a little about your background.

fly7757
22-06-2015, 21:58
I already have a business here,but just thinking about going down another avenue.....early days yet,just asking for ideas

marbro8
22-06-2015, 23:02
I'll tell you what will sell like hotcakes here..................................

Common Sense!can you elaborate on that response?

Ecky Thump
22-06-2015, 23:33
can you elaborate on that response?

It's a "No Brainer":D

marbro8
22-06-2015, 23:43
It's a "No Brainer":Dthat's what i thought:wink:

fly7757
22-06-2015, 23:47
Forget I asked,I'll go to a forum where there's normal people that answer easy enough questions,thanks for your help

marbro8
22-06-2015, 23:54
Forget I asked,I'll go to a forum where there's normal people that answer easy enough questions,thanks for your helpso sorry mate we have some real asssholles on here and they spoil it for everyone:( but persevere and you will get someone that will give you some good info:spin:, unfortunately we seem to have a lack of moderation at the moment :(

timmylish
23-06-2015, 00:16
Forget I asked,I'll go to a forum where there's normal people that answer easy enough questions,thanks for your help

Wait up there for a minute please. I can only see one possible response which you could object to and that from a member of some 14 posts! Hardly indicative of the 'normal' people you speak of! Oh. Wait a minute! You,ve just joined yourself. As with most Forum(s) something like half of responses to a vague sort of question are likely to be met with a bit of banter and this place is no different.

Yes there does seem to be a lack of Moderators surfacing after the sun has gone down, don,t know about during day-light hours.

fly7757
23-06-2015, 00:34
I'm not wasting my time,I will find somebody that want to help...no wonder the island is like it is!!!

fly7757
23-06-2015, 00:36
Yeah well timmylish I thought joining this would help,obviously not...just because you have been here longer does not give you any superiority over anybody else!!!!

Leam_Lin
23-06-2015, 00:46
I see that you have put your location as 'Tenerife' where are you from originally? Do you not know what you cannot buy in Tenerife

fly7757
23-06-2015, 00:58
Tell you what....f#ck u

timmylish
23-06-2015, 01:04
Yeah well timmylish I thought joining this would help,obviously not...just because you have been here longer does not give you any superiority over anybody else!!!!

Who on earth suggested that I have any superiority over anyone? However taking that attitude I think it unlikely that any other Forum might treat you with the decorum you seek!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Tell you what....f#ck u

I.m not too sure who that expletive is aimed at but I have to say that the most arrogant of posters that I,ve seen on here over the years has never reduced themselves to this level of anger! Maybe a wee course with a counsellor might help the anger.

Malteser Monkey
23-06-2015, 10:48
I think this guy is Tv,s brother:wave:

Sister OP is female if that's who you mean Andy:D

Bhamannette
23-06-2015, 12:43
Having owned an apartment and visited many times over the last 10 or so years, I have to say I cant think of anything you cant buy, you may just have to pay a bit more for some things or wait a while.

bennoa1
23-06-2015, 13:23
OP has obviously F'd off. :wave: I thought this would be a great thread but how quickly it went down the toilet.

marbro8
23-06-2015, 14:37
OP has obviously F'd off. :wave: I thought this would be a great thread but how quickly it went down the toilet.I think that with every thread:lol:

TOTO 99
23-06-2015, 15:30
Wait up there for a minute please. I can only see one possible response which you could object to and that from a member of some 14 posts! Hardly indicative of the 'normal' people you speak of! Oh. Wait a minute! You,ve just joined yourself. As with most Forum(s) something like half of responses to a vague sort of question are likely to be met with a bit of banter and this place is no different.

Yes there does seem to be a lack of Moderators surfacing after the sun has gone down, don,t know about during day-light hours.

Lol Timmy.......:lol:

Carol55
23-06-2015, 16:24
just to point out to 99.9% of the viewers ,its the same people who post complete crap from the UK and just dont have a life ..... this post was started by someone NEW and killed off by the zombies who just wont fade away .again and again they are running down the island by not allowing those who LOVE TO LIVE IN TENERIFE to post .

You silly little man, the people who you are accusing are the very people who support the Island of Tenerife, without them the economy of Tenerife would totally collapse and you would not be able to gleam the pathetic little income that you gain from touting your make believe empire....grow up and get into the real world!

Carol55
23-06-2015, 17:03
the lack of a few sick drugged up nutters flying to tenerife and sitting in brit bars talking crap in person instead of posting it aint going to bring down the kingdom of spain .you have no idea what sad people you have ended up in your final years - TOURISTS are people who stay in HOTELS hire cars EAT IN RESTURANTS ,visit the sites ...

Firstly I should point out that I'm no way into my dotage and if your posts about your career are to be believed are far younger than you and your pathetic talk of having a "Hot Girlfriend", do you honestly (a word you might have trouble grasping) believe that Tenerife could survive without its income from tourism and the British people who reside there, as for the "Kingdom of Spain" with its financial problems, then I'm sure that Tenerife without its reliance on tourists would be the last place they would support by ploughing large amounts of money into it, as the vast majority of people who visit and reside in Tenerife are not Spanish....this includes you!
You should remember the very people who you are insulting on a daily occurance are some of the people who could have been your future customers....Good Business Sense??

TOTO 99
23-06-2015, 19:27
just to point out to 99.9% of the viewers ,its the same people who post complete crap from the UK and just dont have a life ..... this post was started by someone NEW and killed off by the zombies who just wont fade away .again and again they are running down the island by not allowing those who LOVE TO LIVE IN TENERIFE to post .

Those who post complete crap from the UK...lol.....as opposed to those who post complete crap from the island they're trapped on.....not all of them of course...mainly just you....hahahahahahahahaha

TOTO 99
23-06-2015, 19:46
yes its terrible, sitting in the garden eating your meals all winter long and paying 7% vat and petrol at 70p a litre and no crime ...wish i lived in ....
Gun crime rate in Merseyside is third highest in the country, new figures reveal
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/gun-crime-rate-merseyside-third-8650323
UN narcotics chief: Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool are comparable to Brazil and Mexico for their 'no-go' areas
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107552/Manchester-Liverpool-Birmingham-areas-drugs-gangs--just-like-Mexico-Brazil.html#ixzz3dubUQFiN
Car crime in Liverpool twice the national average
http://www.juicefm.com/news/local/car-crime-in-liverpool-twice-the-national-average/

I love this stuff for no other reason that it shows you have no idea about what really happens anywhere in the UK.......We, on the other hand, have extensive knowledge of the place you currently call home.....until you save up enough euros to get back to the fatherland where obviously you'll be welcomed with open arms..assuming you're forgiven and they let you back in....:lol:

Ecky Thump
23-06-2015, 20:35
you are 100% correct i know sod all what happens in LIVERPOOL .coz i dont care

TONIGHTS LOCAL NEWS IN LIVERPOOL
Three men accused of murdering off-duty PC Neil Doyle “were not put off their stride” by the violence as they continued clubbing, Liverpool Crown Court was told.
Christopher Spendlove, 30, Andrew Taylor, 29, and Timmy Donovan, 30, hailed a cab to a bar moments after the 36-year-old officer was fatally injured and his colleagues left seriously hurt in Liverpool city centre.

An autistic schoolboy was left with a black eye when a playground row over a basketball turned violent.
The parents of Titus O’Riordan, 14, now say they will not send their son back to Calderstones School, in Allerton, claiming teachers did too little to protect him.

Birkenhead pervert caught performing a sex act on himself on a busy train was remanded in custody today despite maintaining his innocence.
Daniel Lee Jones, 33, was arrested on September 3, 2014, after rail staff informed police of his depraved behaviour.

his is the face of the nursing assistant jailed for a “gross breach of trust” after stealing from a co-worker and a vulnerable patient.

Thomas Davies, 32, pleaded guilty at Liverpool Crown Court to seven offences relating to the theft of bank cards and cash, and of conspiracy to defraud. The total value of the thefts amounted to more than £5,000.

For someone who doesen't know about Liverpool and proudly announces that they don't care, you certainly are trying to gleam a lot of information about the city.....just more confusion in your posts.?????????

imablue
23-06-2015, 21:09
you are 100% correct i know sod all what happens in LIVERPOOL .coz i dont care

TONIGHTS LOCAL NEWS IN LIVERPOOL
Three men accused of murdering off-duty PC Neil Doyle “were not put off their stride” by the violence as they continued clubbing, Liverpool Crown Court was told.
Christopher Spendlove, 30, Andrew Taylor, 29, and Timmy Donovan, 30, hailed a cab to a bar moments after the 36-year-old officer was fatally injured and his colleagues left seriously hurt in Liverpool city centre.

An autistic schoolboy was left with a black eye when a playground row over a basketball turned violent.
The parents of Titus O’Riordan, 14, now say they will not send their son back to Calderstones School, in Allerton, claiming teachers did too little to protect him.

Birkenhead pervert caught performing a sex act on himself on a busy train was remanded in custody today despite maintaining his innocence.
Daniel Lee Jones, 33, was arrested on September 3, 2014, after rail staff informed police of his depraved behaviour.

his is the face of the nursing assistant jailed for a “gross breach of trust” after stealing from a co-worker and a vulnerable patient.

Thomas Davies, 32, pleaded guilty at Liverpool Crown Court to seven offences relating to the theft of bank cards and cash, and of conspiracy to defraud. The total value of the thefts amounted to more than £5,000.

What a pathetic little person, you have really dredged the depths here lad ... do we await the same criticism to the people of Manchester, to the people of Leeds, to the people of Birmingham ,to the people of Bristol, i could go on and on .
You really have shown that Big Chip thats on your shoulder, go and crawl back under the rock you dared to stick your head out of.
You are somewhat not liked on this forum...? Hmm I wonder why ?

imablue
23-06-2015, 22:18
Lad its old news...
Tell me..
Why did you pick up on News from Liverpool/ Merseyside.
Cos its not funny and its not needed... from you to slag whoever you may have done with this... sleight.

Leam_Lin
23-06-2015, 22:19
ITS TODAYS LIVERPOOL NEWSPAPER ... i didnt write it ...

why are you getting upset about the FACTS .....

i would rather talk about LOCAL ISSUES IN TENERIFE but none of you lot live here ....

bunch of ELECTRIC HIJACKERS :redcard:

How do you know who lives in Tenerife.

There are also plenty on here with homes in both UK & Tenerife.

Big C
23-06-2015, 22:23
I concur with Imablue who coincidently does live in tenerife ... :lol:

Ecky Thump
23-06-2015, 22:40
ITS TODAYS LIVERPOOL NEWSPAPER ... i didnt write it ...

why are you getting upset about the FACTS .....

i would rather talk about LOCAL ISSUES IN TENERIFE but none of you lot live here ....

bunch of ELECTRIC HIJACKERS :redcard:

It took you nearly 300 posts on a forum that's related to Tenerife before you posted any thing apart from promoting your tacky business venture....so forget the false concerns that you are now showing, no one would now believe a word you write about local issues being a genuine concern.

imablue
23-06-2015, 22:44
WHAT has that got to do with you bringing onto a thread that asked about things to sell in Tenerife and more to the point..
Why did you mention a news cutting from a UK newspaper that has nothing at all to do with the said thread ( nearly said Fred... then ) ha ...

YOUNG GOLFER
23-06-2015, 22:46
Is that you paul winding everyone up on here lol

Ecky Thump
23-06-2015, 22:47
ok lets do a list THOSE WHO OWN PROPERTY IN TENERIFE ....and are not just awayday tourists ...

ecky thump
lem lin
big c
marbro8
carol55
TOTO99

The names that you have listed, probably singulary add more income to Tenerife than you and help more local people gain employment and live a fulfilled lifestyle.

You sir, with the greatest respect to leaches are nothing more than a "Bloodsucking Leach"

imablue
23-06-2015, 22:47
Sorry Ecky i,ll take it as a typo ...not just once but twice(Buisness)... Business..
ha ha ..sorry .....

Big C
23-06-2015, 22:52
O dear another underhanded business promotion think this blantly contravenes the Forums T&C,s plus a link on MR TV page that takes you to a business page :whistle:

Ecky Thump
23-06-2015, 22:55
Sorry Ecky i,ll take it as a typo ...not just once but twice(Buisness)... Business..
ha ha ..sorry .....

Peling never wes my strengist subject! :D

imablue
23-06-2015, 23:04
Peling never wes my strengist subject! :D

you speak Dutch too

marbro8
23-06-2015, 23:06
THOSE WHO OWN PROPERTY IN TENERIFE or are just awayday tourists ...

ecky thump
lem lin
big c
marbro8
carol55
TOTO99

THOSE WHO OWN PROPERTY IN TENERIFE or are just awayday tourists ...

ecky thump
lem lin
big c
marbro8
carol55
TOTO99why don't you just say sorry to everyone you have offended and stop your endless self promotion and we can start again:lol:

imablue
23-06-2015, 23:30
The names that you have listed, probably singulary add more income to Tenerife than you and help more local people gain employment and live a fulfilled lifestyle.

You sir, with the greatest respect to leaches are nothing more than a "Bloodsucking Leach"

Its Leech ...Leech... ya Scottish speakin Sassanach... er should that be the other way round...

Medman
23-06-2015, 23:47
Its Leech ...Leech... ya Scottish speakin Sassanach... er should that be the other way round...

Ecky is bi-lingual now as all Scots are. He is still trying to master the Scottish custom of bi-round !! .. :D . :sorry:

timmylish
24-06-2015, 00:54
THOSE WHO OWN PROPERTY /STAY THE WINTER MONTHS /LIVE FULL TIME IN TENERIFE against THOSE WHO SPEND LESS THEN 90 DAYS ...

ecky thump
lem lin
big c
marbro8
carol55
TOTO99

Why do I feel slightly left out?

TOTO 99
24-06-2015, 06:20

I certainly do my bit to keep the lights on at the Dorada factory.......:lol:

Carol55
24-06-2015, 08:06
why don't you just say sorry to everyone you have offended and stop your endless self promotion and we can start again:lol:

With his ethics, I wouldn't think that it's a word in his vocabulary. :p

Ricman
24-06-2015, 09:57
EthicsEddie, how has this bloke got into this? Although I suspect he does actually qualify !

Malteser Monkey
24-06-2015, 10:27
With his ethics, I wouldn't think that it's a word in his vocabulary. :p

And it would have to be SORRY:lol:

Malteser Monkey
24-06-2015, 11:02
Whatever happened to Licinius - old forum member

Sundowner
24-06-2015, 11:31
Can someone tell me is it possible to block posts from W****** and if so how to do it?

primrose
24-06-2015, 11:44
Can someone tell me is it possible to block posts from W****** and if so how to do it?

What's the point of blocking anybody when people just put quotes on, so all their posts still come up. Why don't you all just block him and ignore him and then he will be talking to himself.

Malteser Monkey
24-06-2015, 11:58
THE FOLLOWING NINE SHOULD BE BLOCKED BY THE PEOPLE OF TENERIFE - IF YOU WANT YOU FORUM BACK - BLOCK THE HIJACKERS GET YOUR FORUM BACK !!!!
´ES THICK ecky thump
LEMING lem lin
JOHN WAYNE big c
COWBOY marbro8
SHE carol55
TOT toto99
TIM-ID
Malteser Monkey
primrose

Let's just shut the Forum !

Blimey bout time I was included in the list and spelt correctly :wow:- thought me and Timmy were on our owns out there:lol:

Hey Primrose you made it too :wave:

ribuck
24-06-2015, 11:59
Well, it seems you can't buy an argument in the South of Tenerife, because you can get them for free!

primrose
24-06-2015, 12:09
Let's just shut the Forum !

Blimey bout time I was included in the list and spelt correctly :wow:- thought me and Timmy were on our owns out there:lol:

Hey Primrose you made it too :wave:

Thanks MM, I block him and then you let me know we are both now on the Roll of Honour. Do we get a prize.:hello:

Malteser Monkey
24-06-2015, 12:21
Thanks MM, I block him and then you let me know we are both now on the Roll of Honour. Do we get a prize.:hello:

The prize is I promise not to quote HIM again :lol:

how comes ribuck you're not on there you MUST try HARDER ....Ooooo it's catching:lol:

primrose
24-06-2015, 12:36
The prize is I promise not to quote HIM again :lol:

how comes ribuck you're not on there you MUST try HARDER ....Ooooo it's catching:lol:

Found it:jumping::jumping::jumping:. the one thing you can't buy in the south of Tenerife, a place on TV's Roll of Honour.

Malteser Monkey
24-06-2015, 12:40
Found it:jumping::jumping::jumping:. the one thing you can't buy in the south of Tenerife, a place on TV's Roll of Honour.

Well done that Woman !:crylaughing:

A true genius mujer !:lol:

melm
24-06-2015, 12:42
Well done that Woman !:crylaughing:

A true genius mujer !:lol:

well done all of you fame at last:bowdown::lol:

LUCKY
24-06-2015, 13:05
Have i by mistake tuned in to the :box::box: Channel :feret::feret::feret::feret::flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
24-06-2015, 14:21
Have i by mistake tuned in to the :box::box: Channel :feret::feret::feret::feret::flatcap:

No Lucky coz there AIN'T any Channels :whistle:

They've all gawn mate :crylaughing:

arthurdick
24-06-2015, 15:51
It seems to me, that the only thing TV's can't find to buy is a sense of humour, manners, public relations, decency or modesty. It does look like he has found to buy, " how to act like a complete plonker". course and I also suspect that he is looking to enroll onto some anger management course but is too pig headed to admit it.
TBH, he seems like a right arrogant git with a big trap, but maybe that's just my opinion.

I won't make it into his "hall of fame", but oh well, I think I will survive.

I have noticed that "thrush", aka TVs, keeps pasting the same old bleeding list, over and over. doesn't he understand that it is so bleeding boring.

oh, and the only reason i refer to him as "thrush", is because he is an irritating c**t....I hate that word, but it seems apt.

timmylish
24-06-2015, 16:38
How on earth does this guy duplicate nearly every posting. Is there a key which, if struck, creates this flaw?

Leam_Lin
24-06-2015, 17:03
No J. he's just thick.

Big C
24-06-2015, 17:13
Think he's on something :duh:

arthurdick
24-06-2015, 17:23
he is, he is on my "look out for a rude arrogant plonker" list;)

arthurdick
24-06-2015, 17:28
dear a. **** ...you dont mind me calling you a **** ....anyway it seems from past posts you are into ´swinging ´ you could try here on your next visit ,no one back home need know http://www.mystique-tenerife.com/

dear a. **** ...you dont mind me calling you a **** ....anyway it seems from past posts you are into ´swinging ´ you could try here on your next visit ,no one back home need know http://www.mystique-tenerife.com/

so good, they named it twice....listen thrush, you aint got a bleeding clue about me, and as for into swinging, thanks but no thanks, cheers for the offer though.

Big C
24-06-2015, 18:20
Think where all better off ignoring this .. Thread it's most definitely a wind up .. No ones that dense ... :duh:

Megaloo
24-06-2015, 18:33
Think where all better off ignoring this .. Thread it's most definitely a wind up .. No ones that dense ... :duh:

Think you are right the original poster does not seem to be taking much notice , and if he has a business for sale should know the answer anyway

arthurdick
24-06-2015, 19:03
dear adick ,i can call you adick can i not ?? im confused as when i searched on your name it came up ´swingers´ ...is this another adick swinger ???
Originally Posted by Ecky Thump
The wife and I will be there at that time and are definitely looking for some "Likely Lads", as we are both well into our 80's and can be described as "Young at heart Swingers", transport to meet up with you is not a problem as we both have duel seated invalid chairs and can take you to some of our "special" venues. Another like minded couple are marbro8 and his wife who will be there at the same time, I'm not sure if Malteser Monkey will be over, but you can tell by her user name that she is up for some fun and games..
ha ha , you might get some takers there.....and MM might thank you said adick
please try here ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TybCTUggg-g
good luck old age and warfarin are no barrier to a full sex life ...

do you know what? that is your most decent reply yet, no aggression, just a normal reply, well done....