PDA

View Full Version : Other Any football clinic can I send my niece to?

speedmunk
24-06-2015, 19:50
Title pretty much says it all.

I am looking for a small summer program that teaches football to girls, aged 10 and below. In Sweden, we have summer clinics run by the women's soccer team and it is fairly easy to get into the clinic. However, my niece and other family members will be moving, momentarily, to Tenerife, and we'd like the young girls in our group to be able to make use of their summer by learning and playing football with similar-aged girls. If you know any school or sports clinic that teaches children basic football moves, we would appreciate it if you can tell us.

Angusjim
25-06-2015, 13:06
Title pretty much says it all.

I am looking for a small summer program that teaches football to girls, aged 10 and below. In Sweden, we have summer clinics run by the women's soccer team and it is fairly easy to get into the clinic. However, my niece and other family members will be moving, momentarily, to Tenerife, and we'd like the young girls in our group to be able to make use of their summer by learning and playing football with similar-aged girls. If you know any school or sports clinic that teaches children basic football moves, we would appreciate it if you can tell us.

Welcome to the Forum I am sure someone will be along to answer your query:tiphat: