PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Santa Cruz shopping.

captain jack sparrow
24-06-2015, 23:32
Hi folks, were heading over again in august, Can you point me in the right direction as towards shopping in santa cruz. The wife wants to go to primark, just wondering if its basically the same as uk primark ? Also, recommended shopping mall's, The main shopping streets, markets etc.. anything and everything appreciated... Many thanks.

Skeggy
25-06-2015, 07:30
Hi folks, were heading over again in august, Can you point me in the right direction as towards shopping in santa cruz. The wife wants to go to primark, just wondering if its basically the same as uk primark ? Also, recommended shopping mall's, The main shopping streets, markets etc.. anything and everything appreciated... Many thanks.

Primark is situated in the Meridiano shopping Centre, the major difference you will find is that the customers have not started to throw everything on the floor yet. Calle Castillo is the main shopping street, and El Corte Ingles department store is very close to the Meridiano Centre. If you are coming by bus you can get off at the Meridiano Centre which is one stop from the bus station. enjoy.

ribuck
25-06-2015, 11:04
If you're interested in smaller shops, there are some interesting ones in the pedestrianised shopping streets of Calle del Castillo (which runs inland between Plaza de Espaņa, the pleasant square with the big circular pool, and Plaza Weyler, a pleasant small square), and also Calle Bethencourt Alfonso (parallel to Calle del Castillo, one street further from the centre).

The Municipal Market is very good, it's at the north end of Calle Jose Hernandez Alfonso. Best to go before lunch. There are lots of fruit vendors, an extensive fish market, plus general "indoor market" shops.

Several times a week (not sure which days) there is a huge outdoor market running from the Municipal Market down Calle San Sebastian and usually overflowing into other street. Handbags, luggage, books, clothes, shoes and toys, new and used.

haddrt
26-06-2015, 10:51
Tenerife is the best place for shopping lovers. These are the name of Tenerife shopping malls, San Eugenio Commercial Center, Siam Mall Tenerife, Americas Plaza Shopping Center, Tenerife Pearl. Siam Mall Tenerife is my favorite shopping mall because of its available product of all branded. I went there about one year ago with my friends. I want to go there again.