PDA

View Full Version : How to get to to IKEA and E Campo

cheeky12
25-06-2015, 09:22
Hi Lovelies

:hello:Can someone give me driving directions from South airport to both Ikea and El Campo please? I know you get on the TF1 and travel north but unsure where to come off etc TIA :wave:

jeste747
25-06-2015, 09:46
I dont know if this helps, but when your nearer the north the TF1 if you look for the turning for Carrefour maybe junction 6 not sure. But come off there and you want the second right off the slip way and your looking for the TF2. Follow the road all the way up the hill, its a major road. Then I think its off at junction 2, up the bank across the TF2 and then right, youll see Leroy Merlin first and IKEA isnt to far after that.

Malteser Monkey
25-06-2015, 10:17
Hi Lovelies

:hello:Can someone give me driving directions from South airport to both Ikea and El Campo please? I know you get on the TF1 and travel north but unsure where to come off etc TIA :wave:

What a nice post

Welcome don't think I've seen you around ?

tfs1
25-06-2015, 13:33
I dont know if this helps, but when your nearer the north the TF1 if you look for the turning for Carrefour maybe junction 6 not sure. But come off there and you want the second right off the slip way and your looking for the TF2. Follow the road all the way up the hill, its a major road. Then I think its off at junction 2, up the bank across the TF2 and then right, youll see Leroy Merlin first and IKEA isnt to far after that.

after IKEA comes Alcampo and when you are close to Alcampo on the other side of the TF2 is Decathlon - one of their huge stores full of sports gear etc.

UKj
25-06-2015, 15:22
Leave the TF1 at junction 6 for the TF2 which is signposted La Laguna and Aeropuerto Norte.
Follow the winding TF2 up to the top of the hill and turn off for Las Chumberas.
Turn left at the first roundabout and straight across at the second roundabout.
Follow the road around the back of Leroy Merlin and take your second right.
This brings you to Ikea.

To get to Alcampo, don't turn right in to Ikea but instead go to the end of the road, behind Ikea, take a right and then a left in to Al Campo.

It's all one way and a little easier to get from Al Campo to Ikea, rather than the other way around. Once you leave Ikea you have to drive around the same route from the roundabout to get back to Al Campo. I'd recommend checking it out on Google Maps before you go.

essexeddie
25-06-2015, 17:09
Its not easy to find as you often pass the turn off after you have seen it. We know now as we have been many times. Best of luck.

cheeky12
27-06-2015, 22:40
What a nice post

Welcome don't think I've seen you around ?

Hi Malt

Ty, Im the 1 who ask the stupid and most obvious questions lol, plenty more to come !! Stupid questions I should know having lived there for nearly 9ys bk in early 2000 but memory doesnt always serve me well :)

Malteser Monkey
27-06-2015, 23:48
Hi Malt

Ty, Im the 1 who ask the stupid and most obvious questions lol, plenty more to come !! Stupid questions I should know having lived there for nearly 9ys bk in early 2000 but memory doesnt always serve me well :)

Well you're most welcome, Come back and ask more there are loads on here who ask similar:D