PDA

View Full Version : Other bet365 online betting

tfs1
25-06-2015, 19:35
For many years I have been able to use my online bet365 account, opening in the UK, in Tenerife and Spain without a problem - used it last for Cheltenham early this year when we were in Tenerife.

Currently in Spain (off to Tenerife tomorrow) and just tried to logon and it failed saying in effect 'you are in Spain - you need a Spanish 365 account', bugger off !

Anyone else had the same problem ?

update- just had an online chat and there has been a very recent change to stop people doing this type of online cross border betting - so much for the EU and lowering borders.

LynneFyfe
25-06-2015, 20:31
If u dont let them use your location you can usually use it

tfs1
26-06-2015, 06:53
If u dont let them use your location you can usually use it

Hi Lynn - do you know what I have to do technically to hide ?

cressrt
26-06-2015, 08:21
The law changed some time ago at least 18 months, only Spanish on line sites can be used in Spain; how you manage it this year is odd. You could try using something like Hola http://hola.org/ to access the UK, this would probably work.

LynneFyfe
26-06-2015, 11:29
Hi Lynn - do you know what I have to do technically to hide ?
I think there should b something in your settings you can turn off but not sure
I no it just somrtimes pops up asking you to use your location maybe someone else can help

tfs1
26-06-2015, 15:45
I think there should b something in your settings you can turn off but not sure
I no it just somrtimes pops up asking you to use your location maybe someone else can help

thanks anyway, not a problem, got a friend in the UK to 'help me out' with my account - first runner came in 2nd at 8/1 !