Malteser Monkey
26-06-2015, 14:15
Gunmen in Tunisia 27 dead

And a beheading in France

melm
26-06-2015, 14:19
Gunmen in Tunisia 27 dead

And a beheading in France

Just heard the last bit on the news. shocking. :crying2: My sister just came home from Tunisia last week,,,,,,,,,,,,,bet she's glad.

Malteser Monkey
26-06-2015, 14:20
Just heard the last bit on the news. shocking. :crying2: My sister just came home from Tunisia last week,,,,,,,,,,,,,bet she's glad.

Was that Sky news :whistle:

melm
26-06-2015, 14:23
Was that Sky news :whistle:

ITV news................... no pun intended:cheeky:

Megaloo
26-06-2015, 14:30
Very very sad RIP all those that have lost their lives

marbro8
26-06-2015, 17:26
Just heard the last bit on the news. shocking. :crying2: My sister just came home from Tunisia last week,,,,,,,,,,,,,bet she's glad.i was talking to someone on monday that had just got backeek2:

macdonald5
26-06-2015, 17:38
Scary, sickening news.....R.I.P. those killed and speedy recovery to the injured

ciderhunter
26-06-2015, 18:00
Our glorious leader, David Cameron (peace be upon him) has stated that this has nothing to do with the religion of peace.

R.I.P to all the victims.

Ecky Thump
26-06-2015, 18:39
why would you book a holiday in a country where the US embassy wont allow families to stay because of possible terrorist attack ,
is within 300km of a country occupied by ISLAMIC STATE ,and had tourists killed less them three months ago.???

TVs Please do not start a debate on why these tourists were in a country where they met a tragic death.

My thoughts are with the injured and the families of those who have tragically lost family members.

warbey
26-06-2015, 19:31
I saw a report the Dead now number 37 poor souls.

My thoughts are with those taken and those left grieving.

The world has gone mad!

trevorife2
26-06-2015, 19:46
11 brits apparently ?? .. Awful ,

marbro8
26-06-2015, 19:48
I saw a report the Dead now number 37 poor souls.

My thoughts are with those taken and those left grieving.

The world has gone mad!it beggars belief mate, no one deserves to lose their life in such a cowardly attack:(

Leam_Lin
26-06-2015, 20:16
A young couple from Coventry had only been in Tunisia 24 hours, they are in hospital with shrapnel wounds, I know the lad's mum.

imablue
26-06-2015, 21:57
It,s awful for all concerned but I read about a 16 year old lad being involved and badly hurt ,but both his parents and his grandmother were killed. On the beach enjoying a holiday,what is this world coming to...? Rip all those unfortunate people .

marbro8
26-06-2015, 22:06
It,s awful for all concerned but I read about a 16 year old lad being involved and badly hurt ,but both his parents and his grandmother were killed. On the beach enjoying a holiday,what is this world coming to...? Rip all those unfortunate people .these sicko's extremists need eradicating, nowhere will be safe until they are, it could happen on any beach in the world

essexeddie
26-06-2015, 22:10
Things will get worse I fear. All since Blair and Bush meddled in the middle east. It will soon be common on our streets. God knows how many terrorists are at home just waiting to start on a campaign.

imablue
26-06-2015, 22:21
So fear for my sons,their families and the children to have a future? What future is there to be for them. How in anyone's imagination could you picture being on a sun drenched beach and these sub humans come along and murder innocents all in the name of what they call religion. I despair...

marbro8
26-06-2015, 22:32
So fear for my sons,their families and the children to have a future? What future is there to be for them. How in anyone's imagination could you picture being on a sun drenched beach and these sub humans come along and murder innocents all in the name of what they call religion. I despair... it feels like we are regressing, like the the holy wars fought in king john's reign:confused:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Things will get worse I fear. All since Blair and Bush meddled in the middle east. It will soon be common on our streets. God knows how many terrorists are at home just waiting to start on a campaign.they should both be dropped into the middle east, into the mess that they have caused and publicly stoned, the pair of warmongering idiots :angry: