PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where can I buy an Air fryer in Tenerife?

jeste747
26-06-2015, 20:00
hello folks, I've been thinking about getting one of these air fryers for quite a while now and I'm just wondering if anyone on this forum uses one, if so, which one and would you recommend them. The two I've been looking at in particular are the Philips Air fryer and the Tefel Actifryer. Thanks

cressrt
26-06-2015, 20:09
We have a Tefal one and used for some time now, it takes a while to get used to the different style/taste but much better for you; we have not ever used our fryer since!

marbro8
26-06-2015, 20:15
hello folks, I've been thinking about getting one of these air fryers for quite a while now and I'm just wondering if anyone on this forum uses one, if so, which one and would you recommend them. The two I've been looking at in particular are the Philips Air fryer and the Tefel Actifryer. Thanksthe tefal actifryer are brill, we have had about 6 now over the years. because we have about 8-10 people up on a monday night to cook for. parts are easy to get hold of and are priced about £10-£30 depending on which part you need, the paddles usually go brittle after a while. we have just bought the family size, which does about 3 good portions of chips. and the normal size does about 2. but it all depends on your portion expectations. but cooks sausages to perfection. we have also just bought a delonghi multifry, just as good because it heats up from the bottom and top. there are of course many other foods that can be cooked in them but we haven't been that adventurous yet:laugh:

jeste747
26-06-2015, 21:25
We have a Tefal one and used for some time now, it takes a while to get used to the different style/taste but much better for you; we have not ever used our fryer since!

We eat quite a bit of chicken, does it cook tender and what about other meats?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Have you used it for cooking other things, I'm just wondering if it's mainly chips, chicken and sausage, do you find much in the way of recipes for it, thanks again ��

cressrt
27-06-2015, 11:10
Ours has only been used so far for chips and other potatoes, however it can be used for almost everything, see the Actifry page here http://www.tefal.co.uk/recipe and there is also a facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/Actifry.Recipies.

information
27-06-2015, 13:32
we had a normal size Philips air fryer for 2 years and it was the best thing we ever brought for cooking quick meals for one or 2 people. We then upgraded to the XL version but it was not good as it seemed to pour out smoke whenever we used it so it went back.

We now have the Morphy Richards airfryer and whilst it is very good I still think the Philips airfryer is the best.

Ecky Thump
27-06-2015, 17:12
We bought a Russel Hobbs air fryer about a year ago, we have cooked chicken, pork, lamb, beef, all of which if seasoned come out tasting superb, I would add that with meat joints always pay the bit extra for the tender cuts. Potato wedges rubbed in olive oil and seasoned heavily with rock salt and pepper are Mmmmmmm!!

You will never regret buying one, one bit of a downside is they are bulky to store and take up a lot of cupboard space.

Stewark the Mars Bars are a let down, Bounty Bars are far better and they still retain their Taste of Paradise.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP_u2sv1op4

marbro8
27-06-2015, 21:29
although we love our actifry i must admit that the delongi is a bit more versatile in the fact that you can cook pizzas in it, although we haven't tried yet:D

joshephkirley
04-06-2018, 13:22
Usually, there is lots of confusion when someone wants to buy Air Fryer. Check out this Best Air Fryers Reviews 2018 (https://www.yourbestpicks.com/best-air-fryers-reviews/) that will help you to select best one as per your need.

jamjashare11
08-06-2018, 09:57
Oh, you are interesting