PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Iphone 5c not working in golf del sur help needed

Sheddy
28-06-2015, 21:12
Hi please could someone help. I have a friend thats in tenerife at the mo and she can not connect to any network she as a iphone 5c on three mobile and tried every thing to get on to a network but no luck.. does anybody have and suggestions.. thanks in advance.

Ecky Thump
28-06-2015, 22:21
Two things spring to mind. Buy a PAYG SIM from a network that is available in GDS and let her contacts know the new number. The "Three in Touch" app allows you to use WiFi to make calls when there is no phone signal but she will have to download it using a WiFi connection. Maybe there's a bar or a friend who's WiFi she can use to download the app.

Or nip round to LUCKY s house and use his phone....he's that sort of person who would help anyone. :D

LUCKY
28-06-2015, 23:21
Or nip round to LUCKY s house and use his phone....he's that sort of person who would help anyone. :D

Ecky please remember i am still using the system with a button B , That way us Yorkshire lads get our four penneth back :flatcap: :feret::feret::feret::feret:

candy2411
29-06-2015, 11:55
Hi please could someone help. I have a friend thats in tenerife at the mo and she can not connect to any network she as a iphone 5c on three mobile and tried every thing to get on to a network but no luck.. does anybody have and suggestions.. thanks in advance.

There's a guy with a shop in Parque de la Reina close to Restaurant Lupita, he's good with all mobile phone and computer problems.If your friend can get there I'm sure he'd sort it. Otherwise maybe staff at a mobile phone shop could advise. I've always found the Vodafone shop at Las Chafiras really helpful.

cressrt
29-06-2015, 14:32
Go and see Simon, his shop is opposite Fairways on Amarilla Golf.