PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Bar Work, Sales Work, Teaching, Sports Coaching

jpoole1985
29-06-2015, 09:56
Me and my girlfriend are moving to Tenerife! (Playa + Los Cris)

My girlfriend is a teacher and is starting in september but I am yet to find work.

I have 10 years experience in sales and 5 years experience in management and leaving behind a very good job in the UK to make our dream move abroad for the first time. At 30 years old and no children we feel this might be our only chance so why not!

I understand its not easy to find work in Tenerife and I am open minded to any offers, I feel I would be the ideal candidate for bar management or any sort of sales role. I also have sports coaching experience and teaching (sports degree from Northampton Uni).

I have a proven track record of hitting targets and working with big names in the UK industry. CV upon request.

Will be in Tenerife for 10 days on Sunday July 12th so get in touch if you feel I could be of use to you or your business.

Thanks
Jamie

Leam_Lin
29-06-2015, 10:00
Welcome to the forum Jamie & girlfriend, sorry can't help on the jobs sure someone will be able to help.

Angusjim
29-06-2015, 10:16
Welcome to the Forum have a look here http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?38155-Sales-executives-required-Santa-Cruz-OTE-75k may be too late but you never know:) it is in the north and maybe too far away for you anyway, good luck

jpoole1985
29-06-2015, 10:49
Cheers for the help guys.

Out of interest how far by car from Playa to the North? If that is where Loro Park is I remember it being a couple of hours?

Malteser Monkey
29-06-2015, 10:51
Cheers for the help guys.

Out of interest how far by car from Playa to the North? If that is where Loro Park is I remember it being a couple of hours?

Welcome from me !

Think it's more along the lines of an hour and a half if I remember rightly