PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Mobility Scooters allowed on Easyjet flights

Boadicea
02-07-2015, 12:51
I understand that EasyJet will allow a small mobility scooter to be flown free of charge on their flights - provided of course that the owner has a ticket to fly. The scooter in question is one that can be taken apart into five pieces and reassembled. Has anyone any experience of using this service?

tfs1
02-07-2015, 13:11
I understand that EasyJet will allow a small mobility scooter to be flown free of charge on their flights - provided of course that the owner has a ticket to fly. The scooter in question is one that can be taken apart into five pieces and reassembled. Has anyone any experience of using this service?

I have never used this service but I see that Ryanair also permit transportation of mobility scooters in the hold - size and other T&C's apply.

caz12
02-07-2015, 16:43
yes we used this last year very good service took us right up to the plane with reserve seating at no extra cost
you don't take the scooter apart and when you arrive in Tenerife or back home they bring it to the plane for you.
book early as you can

Boadicea
05-07-2015, 13:41
Thanks for that helpful reply, Caz12. It's good to hear of a successful experience.