PDA

View Full Version : Yob on Ryanair flight*pinned down by cops

Canarian Weekly
03-07-2015, 12:11
AN aggressive man, who harrassed women and caused a rumpus on a Ryanair flight from Bournemouth to Tenerife, was pinned to the tarmac by Spanish police on arrival. It happened on Tuesday on the 7am flight to the South airport and a fellow-passenger, who photographed the incident, described how the man would not calm down […]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/yob-ryanair-flight-pinned-cops/)

marbro8
04-07-2015, 11:20
ryanair said that they have banned him for life from ever flying with them. i think they should circulate his identity to every other airline so that he can never fly again:angry:

imablue
04-07-2015, 11:59
He should be branded across his forehead, so the world can see......:whistle:

warbey
04-07-2015, 19:28

He will have trouble getting a Bus Home then....?

Sounds a nasty piece of work..........

imablue
04-07-2015, 21:17
For the forum members...my post was a suggestion ..not a recommendation....:wink2:

Tshirt
04-07-2015, 21:24
Perhaps there should be a little door at the rear of the plane...........

TOTO 99
05-07-2015, 05:26
I can never understand why this isn't more of a crime than it is?

The aggressor is usually merely locked up for a couple of nights and then sent on his way..???

There's a huge amount of trauma involved for passengers and crew alike. In many cases there's an assault involved. It costs thousands of pounds to divert if necessary. Flights are then delayed etc.

The perpetrator should be forced to pay the whole costs, and if they can't pay it all, take what they have and pay the rest off in prison........That would probably put a stop to it....

Angusjim
05-07-2015, 07:37
I can never understand why this isn't more of a crime than it is?

The aggressor is usually merely locked up for a couple of nights and then sent on his way..???

There's a huge amount of trauma involved for passengers and crew alike. In many cases there's an assault involved. It costs thousands of pounds to divert if necessary. Flights are then delayed etc.

The perpetrator should be forced to pay the whole costs, and if they can't pay it all, take what they have and pay the rest off in prison........That would probably put a stop to it....

Why not also cancel their passport for a period of time

marbro8
05-07-2015, 10:48
looks like air rage is on the rise http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/18/buckle-up-air-rage-on-passenger-flights-is-on-the-rise-5068627/