PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Use this site to find out the cost of your Tenerife taxi journey before you travel

barryk
08-07-2015, 07:24
Just looking for a price of a taxi on on the Servitaxitenesur website, very useful, and noticed the english translation:

Taxi Booking Tenerife

With our*taxi in Tenerife*price calculator you will know in advance the price of a*taxi service in Tenerife*route so you do not encounter unwanted surprises. Simply indicate the starting point and destination and immediately know the price of your*taxi Tenerife*route and the price of the race.

The last sentence sums it up

hahaha

http://www.servitaxitenesur.com/en/home.php

tfs1
08-07-2015, 09:36
Just looking for a price of a taxi on on the Servitaxitenesur website, very useful, and noticed the english translation:

Taxi Booking Tenerife

With our*taxi in Tenerife*price calculator you will know in advance the price of a*taxi service in Tenerife*route so you do not encounter unwanted surprises. Simply indicate the starting point and destination and immediately know the price of your*taxi Tenerife*route and the price of the race.

The last sentence sums it up

hahaha

http://www.servitaxitenesur.com/en/home.php

Cant get it to give a display of the price when using Firefox, even with all popups disabled. Works ok with IE.

Ecky Thump
08-07-2015, 09:37
I just tried the site and for Tenerife Airport Sth to El Mirador Apartments Los Cristianos for a single journey, 2 Adults, I got this quote ....... NaN€, anyone can decipher? :D

tfs1
08-07-2015, 09:42
I just tried the site and for Tenerife Airport Sth to El Mirador Apartments Los Cristianos for a single journey, 2 Adults, I got this quote ....... NaN€, anyone can decipher? :D

I think it means €23,71.

My logic is thats the price to go to Victoria Court 1 or Paradise Park so I guess its the same for El Mirador, of course you should never assume !

mariben
19-07-2015, 12:01
We used a company called Vivatransfers.com and we were very impressed They price from Tenerife South airport to callao salvaje for 2 adults €26.49 and that was a late flight arriving at 01.40 in the morning, we paíd online €5.30 and then the rest in cash to the driver, no need to contact them to confirm your journey, they sent us 3 emáils reminding us of our booking, and You can cancel with no cost, we will definately use them on our next trip.

Angusjim
22-11-2015, 09:16
Does anyone think there is any mileage in taxi sharing from or back to Tenerife airport ? I would think there must be many times that forum members are sitting on the plane with other forum members without knowing and if you knew perhaps there maybe an opportunity to taxi share if you going to the same area, what you thoughts. ( MM never mind any wise cracks about this being a Scottish thing ). For instance we are on the Thomson flight 10.35am from Edinburgh 1/1/16 going to Sunsetbay Costa Adeje and return with Ryanair 8/1/15 at 12.05pm perhaps we could share with someone :tiphat:

macdonald5
22-11-2015, 09:53
We (Scottish things!!) have done this with ( English) friends leaving our hotel at same time
Makes sense to share the white knuckle ride !!

tub
22-11-2015, 13:16
sounds like a good idea we always travel just the two of us a a cab we never book just take pot luck so plenty of room for two more

Angusjim
22-11-2015, 13:22
sounds like a good idea we always travel just the two of us a a cab we never book just take pot luck so plenty of room for two more

That's what we do as well Tub just pitch up to the taxi rank you see loads of taxis leaving with two people. Maybe some clever Mod could make a sticky thread for this and people can post anytime :dontknow:

bennoa1
24-11-2015, 22:06
We hire a car as the cost of a taxi return to Torviscas Alto is 55-60 euros and for a week we can get a car for similar price and then get the additional benefit of going places and convenience carrying large items for the supermarket, getting items for the apartment etc. Appreciate if your nearer the front parking could be a challenge - we don't have that issue. We come out in 10 days and we've got shorts an flip flops in hand luggage to change into when we arrive, get the car and straight to Medano for market day. Should be at Medano just after midday (we haven't took cases for about 7 years now, just hand luggage) which is probably earlier than if we went from the apartment (by the time we've farted around in the morning). For our friends north of the border you cant have a swally if your driving.

Medman
24-11-2015, 22:32
We hire a car as the cost of a taxi return to Torviscas Alto is 55-60 euros and for a week we can get a car for similar price and then get the additional benefit of going places and convenience carrying large items for the supermarket, getting items for the apartment etc. Appreciate if your nearer the front parking could be a challenge - we don't have that issue. We come out in 10 days and we've got shorts an flip flops in hand luggage to change into when we arrive, get the car and straight to Medano for market day. Should be at Medano just after midday (we haven't took cases for about 7 years now, just hand luggage) which is probably earlier than if we went from the apartment (by the time we've farted around in the morning). For our friends north of the border you cant have a swally if your driving.

Aye ye tend tae spill maist o it .. :steeringwheel::scotland:

Angusjim
29-12-2015, 08:16
Just booked our taxis via Viva Transfers to Sunsetbay in Costa Adeje and return to airport, 22.60 euros each way no credit card fees seems reasonable. I will report how we get on with them

Ecky Thump
29-12-2015, 10:26
Just booked our taxis via Viva Transfers to Sunsetbay in Costa Adeje and return to airport, 22.60 euros each way no credit card fees seems reasonable. I will report how we get on with them

This seems typical of their reviews......

Having booked online and not having previously used Viva Transfers we were a bit apprehensive. We need not have worried. The Airport transfer went like clockwork and we were met punctually by an extremely courteous driver and a very smart clean vehicle and safely conveyed to ourt destination. Our early morning pick up (03.45 hrs) was handled in the same efficient copurteous manner with another very courteous driver and a quality clean vehicle. The whole experience was first class and could not be faulted in any way. We will continue to use Viva Transfers for our future visits........

Lofty
29-12-2015, 14:15
Excellent, thanks for the tip, just booked mine for tomorrow :wave:

Angusjim
08-01-2016, 21:03
My report on Viva as follows even with flight about 30 mins late landing in Tenerife guy was waiting for us in arrivals hall very pleasant guy and no white knuckle ride to Adeje. The return I cannot comment on as the "idiot" my wife's description of the person that booked the taxis booked the return for the 8th of February:shy::shy::laugh::laugh:

LUCKY
09-01-2016, 14:25
Here are some reviews, so you can while away your time :flatcap:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Airport-Transfers/Viva-transfers-vivatransfers-com-review_3803453

Angusjim
09-01-2016, 15:37
My report on Viva as follows even with flight about 30 mins late landing in Tenerife guy was waiting for us in arrivals hall very pleasant guy and no white knuckle ride to Adeje. The return I cannot comment on as the "idiot" my wife's description of the person that booked the taxis booked the return for the 8th of February:shy::shy::laugh::laugh:

Just got confirmation that I will get monies back for my return trip the"idiot"is very happy and will have no issue using them in the future:lol::c2: