PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football sign ups 2015/16 now live

COL NIL SATIS
14-07-2015, 23:59
It is that time of the year again guys when we get our sign ups for the TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC league confirmed,i have set up our league again for the oncoming season,we always have a really tough league here at the Tenerife forum and i am sure this season will be no different,if you would like to take part in our league this season all members are welcome.

The code and name for the league is as follows.

League name is Tenerife Forum Classic
Code to enter is 50167-68889

If anyone has any problems joining please let me know,if you want a head to head league also set up i will add that too.

link to the fantasy site is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ let's get this show on the road

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

It’s back.The Fantasy Premier League (FPL) game has opened its doors for registration ahead of the 2015/16 season, allowing Fantasy managers plenty of time to tinker before the action finally gets underway.

A quick look at the Price List shows only seven players will set you back at least 10.0 – three midfielders and four forwards, with Sergio Aguero the costliest option at 13.0.

Elsewhere, Tottenham’s Harry Kane has been handed a bumper price rise on the back of 21 goals and five assists last season – at 9.5 this time around, he’s no longer budget friendly. Premier League new boys Memphis Depay and Roberto Firmino will both set you back 8.5 – as expected, the duo are listed as midfielders.

The big news, however, concerns a number of new rules to the game. Fantasy managers are handed three chips which they can only play once in a season. This comprises the following:

Bench Boost – Fantasy managers will receive all points from their 15-man squad in a chosen Gameweek.

Triple Captain – allows us to collect three times our selected captain’s score in a specified Gameweek.

All-Out Attack – this allows you to field a 2-5-3 formation in a chosen Gameweek.

It’s worth noting that we cannot use any of these chips in the same Gameweek as a Wildcard. In addition, Fantasy managers can only use one chip in a chosen round of fixtures.

On the subject of Wildcards, there’s been a significant change. Fantasy managers are now handed one wildcard for each half of the season – if you don’t use your first one before Gameweek 20, you lose it. Subsequently, there is no longer a set period for a winter Wildcard.

We now have 30 days to fine-tune our 15-man squads until United and Spurs go head-to-head in the early lunchtime kick-off on Saturday, August 8 at 12.45pm.

West mids tyke
15-07-2015, 08:22
The Tykesters are back and ready to rumble... let's do dis ting

gpeart
15-07-2015, 08:45
golfreds are ready to battle
can we have a head to head league as well

garlicbread
15-07-2015, 10:43
I'll be joining again later today

henry
15-07-2015, 18:08
i been waiting for this!! im in training now for the football season you hear that col nil i´m coming!!!
https://youtu.be/xuXU0uk5l20

https://youtu.be/xuXU0uk5l20

COL NIL SATIS
15-07-2015, 22:42
Good stuff guys,good to see a few members joining quickly,i will set the head to head league up tomorrow and pass the code on for you all.

Codes you need for both leagues are as follows.

CLASSIC LEAGUE --- Tenerife Forum Classic code is 50167-68889

HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE --- Tenerife forum h2h code is 50167-78331

marbro8
15-07-2015, 23:05
i have no idea what to do. and i have done dream teams with my family and it has cost me hundreds:lol:, so could i have a bit of coaching please:pray: and i will have a go:tongue:

jolfc
16-07-2015, 04:59
All signed up and ready to go, :)

Addick
16-07-2015, 09:03
Good stuff guys,good to see a few members joining quickly,i will set the head to head league up tomorrow and pass the code on for you all.

Joined the Classic League but getting the message...

This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.

...when trying to joing the Head to Head league:confused::dontknow:

Tshirt
16-07-2015, 10:37
I'm in, signed up for both leagues OK

Addick
16-07-2015, 15:28
I'm in, signed up for both leagues OK

Bizarre. I c&p'd the code again and it worked 1st time this time. In both.

henry
16-07-2015, 18:52
same here it won´t let me go head to head col nil!!!

COL NIL SATIS
16-07-2015, 23:48
same here it won´t let me go head to head col nil!!!

The codes are correct Henry,make sure you don't copy paste the codes in because it sometimes doesn't recognise the hyphen in the middle,best to just put them in manually mate,quite a few have joined now so all is ok.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

i have no idea what to do. and i have done dream teams with my family and it has cost me hundreds:lol:, so could i have a bit of coaching please:pray: and i will have a go:tongue:

@marbro go to the fpl website http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and sign up,you will first have to get your team all sorted,then goto leagues/join leagues and put in them codes i have given above mate.

Moderator__
17-07-2015, 00:44
I will sign up over the weekend.......need to think up a good name for my team first

Cheers Gordon:football::football::football::football::foo tball:

Del Boy
17-07-2015, 16:12
Del Boy,s Untouchables are in and ready to rumble

Thanks to Colin for setting it all up once again for a fantastic season ahead. well done colin :tiphat:

COL NIL SATIS
18-07-2015, 00:40
Del Boy,s Untouchables are in and ready to rumble

Thanks to Colin for setting it all up once again for a fantastic season ahead. well done colin :tiphat:

Cheers Dave,good to have you onboard again.

West mids tyke
20-07-2015, 10:22
mark you have to join in the fun this season me v you willenhall v walsall mate im the tykesters

henry
20-07-2015, 21:01
mark you have to join in the fun this season me v you willenhall v walsall mate im the tykesters
and im c.d.tenerife ready to send the tykesters to my favorite town!! surplex city. where everyone beat tykester to a bloody plum!!! hahahahaha

Tshirt
21-07-2015, 12:51

Have you managed to sign up yet marbro8, if you need help PM me your Tel No and I'll try and talk you through it.

marbro8
21-07-2015, 16:31
Have you managed to sign up yet marbro8, if you need help PM me your Tel No and I'll try and talk you through it.not yet buddy i'm still working out my team:laugh::ashamed:

Have you managed to sign up yet marbro8, if you need help PM me your Tel No and I'll try and talk you through it.managed to do it Tshirt but pm sent anyway cheers mate:)

mark you have to join in the fun this season me v you willenhall v walsall mate im the tykesterssigned up. bring it on tykster:laugh:

mjayt7
21-07-2015, 20:15
Signed up for both.

Good luck guys.

West mids tyke
22-07-2015, 09:43
you gonna be watching brazil Mark while I watch Rochdale (im brazil lol)

bring it on H, think you had a strong team last season... you propped the rest up lol gonna be a good banter again mate

COL NIL SATIS
26-07-2015, 00:39
Good stuff all,we are getting a good few numbers for our leagues this seasonas always there will be weekly updates and healthy banter to go along with it all season long,we are looking for any late sign ups before the fun begins,if you want in i will link the codes below.Best of luck guys!

TENERIFE CLASSIC LEAGUE

HERECOMETHEBELGIANS Colin Smyth
The Tykesters Dean Holden
golfreds gary peart
Agua Dulce Reds Mike-garlicbread- Barlow
Ka Superstars Susy-Nurse Ratchet Barlow
c.d.tenerife henry arnold
Poppies United Ted Stanford
earlybirds jo green
Going Down Addick 1
Caribe Celtic Barry Strain
Untouchables David Retberg
nerd smash f.c henry edward parrado
Coffee shop karma gordon wilson
chunksters allstars mark brookes
Kane Mutiny Michael Taylor

Tenerife forum h2h

HERECOMETHEBELGIANS Colin Smyth
Poppies United Ted Stanford
earlybirds jo green
golfreds gary peart
Agua Dulce Reds Mike-garlicbread- Barlow
Ka Superstars Susy-Nurse Ratchet Barlow
Going Down Addick 1
Caribe Celtic Barry Strain
Untouchables David Retberg
c.d.tenerife henry arnold
nerd smash f.c henry edward parrado
The Tykesters Dean Holden
chunksters allstars mark brookes
Kane Mutiny Michael Taylor
SouthAfricaReds Adriaan Bosman
Four Letter Words Cor Blimey

Site link below

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If you need any assistance in joining or want advice on our leagues,just let us know,we always have a cracking league set up here at the Tenerife Forum and FPL s getting bigger year on year,all members are welcome.Come join in the fun!!

Looks like we have more entries so far for the h2h league which is intersting,have a quick look guys to see if you have joined both leagues.Any help you need just ask and our member will help out,cheers.

COL NIL SATIS
30-07-2015, 22:47
Bump

Any more late entries,every player is welcome .

COL NIL SATIS
04-08-2015, 21:35
Last bump before the season starts.Best of luck to all this weekend,let's have a good un.

marbro8
04-08-2015, 21:54
Last bump before the season starts.Best of luck to all this weekend,let's have a good un.i must warn you that i have entered a family league and they admitted that they are worried by my team selection:( because they think it could win:laugh:

jolfc
07-08-2015, 10:33
I have lost count of the amount of times I have changed my team, :)
Roll on tomorrow and the start of the new season. :jumping:

Del Boy
08-08-2015, 11:55
I have lost count of the amount of times I have changed my team, :)
Roll on tomorrow and the start of the new season. :jumping:

You and me both came back to my original eleven. 1 hour to go let battle commence Good luck to one and all :spin: