PDA

View Full Version : Property For Sale Apartment wanted in LC, Oasis Del Sur area

RayJ
27-07-2015, 13:59
Hi, I know that there are one or two estate agents on here and was hoping they could make themselves known to me, or identified so I can make contact. We are actively looking to buy a 1 bed apartment in the Oasis Del Sur area, cash buyers so ready to start the ball rolling for right property. Thanks.

marbro8
27-07-2015, 17:02
Hi, I know that there are one or two estate agents on here and was hoping they could make themselves known to me, or identified so I can make contact. We are actively looking to buy a 1 bed apartment in the Oasis Del Sur area, cash buyers so ready to start the ball rolling for right property. Thanks.try a pm to CIM or YOUNG GOLFER they should get back to you;) just to add. they ae two lovely genuine lads so you will be in safe hands

YOUNG GOLFER
27-07-2015, 23:15
Thank you mate.

Please feel free to send me a email on info@propertiesareus.com and we will do our very best to help.

Angusjim
28-07-2015, 07:14
try a pm to CIM or YOUNG GOLFER they should get back to you;) just to add. they ae two lovely genuine lads so you will be in safe hands

Crawler:laugh::laugh: but have to agree they will give you good honest advice:c2::c2:

RayJ
28-07-2015, 14:26
Thanks guys, emails sent.

marbro8
28-07-2015, 17:55
Crawler:laugh::laugh: but have to agree they will give you good honest advice:c2::c2:i played a hand in helping andy sell an apartment on el mirador last year. and he said he owed me a large drink. i haven't seen or heard of him since:laugh::laugh:

Angusjim
29-07-2015, 00:58
i played a hand in helping andy sell an apartment on el mirador last year. and he said he owed me a large drink. i haven't seen or heard of him since:laugh::laugh:

You have a slight chance seeing a drink from Andy but nae chance from YG:laugh::laugh:

darren
15-08-2015, 19:58
Hi
I own a penthouse on El Mirador in LC, I am considering selling it at the moment, can anyone advise on the state of the market at the moment are properties selling? Or is it still suffering from the slump from 2008.

marbro8
15-08-2015, 21:59
Hi
I own a penthouse on El Mirador in LC, I am considering selling it at the moment, can anyone advise on the state of the market at the moment are properties selling? Or is it still suffering from the slump from 2008.from what i have seen el mirador is one of the most popular sellers on the market. they regularly fetch between €130,000-€150,000 depending on where it is situated on the complex. i have been staying there for nearly ten years and i must say they have held their value very well;). the 2 beds fetch over €230,000

RayJ
12-11-2015, 13:25
Darren, does your El Mirador have a roof terrace? We may be interested if you haven't already sold it?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just wanting to bump this post. I fly out on Sunday - Wednesday next week for (drinking) property viewing.

darren
12-11-2015, 14:44
Hi Ray
I have sent you a PM