PDA

View Full Version : Shopping How on earth can you get the discount hiperdino gas card?

henry
27-07-2015, 20:02
i´m so confused on how to get one. i know if you spend 30 euros they knock off a euro off bp gas. but how you get one. few hiperdinos i ask same reply you have to get it at bp gas station by showing your ticket from hiperdino. ok i go to a few bp gas station and they reply you have to get it at hiperdino stores. sooooo confused on the ofter. has anybody know how to get the card. both places giving me the run around!!!

cressrt
27-07-2015, 21:39
It is an actual card that you get from HiperDino and present to them at the checkout, like a loyalty card.

henry
30-07-2015, 19:43
i finally got the card now what i do? and how it works? spend 30 euros at hiperdino to save a euro of gas? how?

kingbaker
30-07-2015, 20:07
Hi H ....probs need to read the T s and C s.

Maybe they have their own petrol station.;)

cressrt
30-07-2015, 20:16
As far as I can tell the card gets "charged" like a loyalty card would when you present it at the checkout, I assume you hand it to the checkout at the BP petrol station when you pay for your fuel and they will take off whatever amount is on the card.
I have never bothered to get one as BP is usually dearer than other petrol stations and do not shop enough in Hiperdino.