PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Seanie D, Tenerife's Top Entertainer

dokgolf
27-07-2015, 23:19
I had the good fortune to run into Seanie D ( Sean O'Celt ) once or twice over the last few weeks. Just like to thank him once again for a couple of great evening's entertainment. Also, if any is looking in that is wondering about a good night out, he plays in Grandee O Donnell's and The Wild Geese in Golf del Sur and alos in the Chieftain ( amongst others) in Las Americas. Well done Sean, looking forward to meeting you again next year!:tiphat:

P.S. Mods, please don't change the title of this thread ( like last time). It might provide a little knowledge to those who might be wondering where Sean plays.

Angusjim
28-07-2015, 06:32
Top bloke is oor Sean we always try to see him when we are over

Ricman
28-07-2015, 10:50
He does a particularly good version of the Six One song.

timmylish
28-07-2015, 11:09
He does a particularly good version of the Six One song.

Whit??????????????
Never heard that sung at Paradise!
Go give it to them Sean. (J)

blondie
28-07-2015, 13:46
Are you not in the Whisky Jar now , we stopped going because it was such an unsafe area at night . What nights areyou in the Chieftan please?

seanocelt
28-07-2015, 19:35
Thanks Dokgolf great to see you too.Lovely people. And thank you everyone for the comments. I still do the Whiskey Jar on a Saturday, Chieftain Thurs in summer Thurs and Fri in winter, plus the occasional stint in the Hole in the Wall. I now do a 6-8 Sunday gig at the Irish Rover, such a pleasure , Happy Hour happy people. Plus of course the 2 in Golf Del Sur Dokgolf mentioned. Im on facebook with gig updates "Seany D"