PDA

View Full Version : Other The Chiripa Hotel, PDLC

curriegirl
11-08-2015, 10:23
Can anyone tell me if the Chiripa Hotel, Calle Belgica is still open for business?

I thought it had closed some years ago. If it is open, does anyone know what it is like?
We have friends that have just booked an apartment for a week in January.
Just hope they are not disappointed.

Skeggy
11-08-2015, 11:15
Do you mean the Chipeque ? still there but residential I believe......so don't know about holiday lets.....

imablue
11-08-2015, 12:25
Skeggy .... PDLC..Puerto de la Cruz me thinks ......:wink:

primrose
11-08-2015, 15:31
Last review for this Hotel on Trip Advisor was 2009

Hotel Chiripa reopen as a five-star
The establishment, in Puerto de la Cruz, closed since 2009, will offer 45 apartments, a hotel with 116 double rooms and a villa with 12 suites
efe 05.05.2015 | 19:02
Instalaciones del Hotel Chiripa, en Puerto de la Cruz.
Hotel Chiripa facilities in Puerto de la Cruz. Carsten W. Lauritsen

Chiripa Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz (Tenerife) closed since 2009, will be a five star resort that will operate under the brand "7Pines" and will offer 45 apartments, a hotel with 116 double rooms and 12 suites villa after an investment of German business group Linder Investment Management.

The project was presented today at a press conference in which the President of the Cabildo of Tenerife, Carlos Alonso, has defined the proposal as the "flagship" of the rehabilitation process of Puerto de la Cruz as the new tourist destination and repositioning City by the Puerto de la Cruz Xperience brand.

In a statement the Cabildo of Tenerife indicated that Carlos Alonso has stressed that it has gone from selling a sun and beach destination through new possibilities for tourism development such as the nature, the sea or weather.

Sale of apartments is under the Buy to use and let system that allows owners to use the apartment for up to six weeks per year while the rest of the time available will be managed by the hotel.

The resort "7Pines" is distributed over an area of ​​20,000 square meters and has an area of ​​pools and terraces overlooking the valley of La Orotava and the Teide.

Apart from the job creation that will this new luxury hotel, the German business group ensures that play an important role as a new offer that will reorient the hotel sector towards integration with the environment, it ensures in the statement.

Skeggy
11-08-2015, 17:15
Completely got that round my neck, should have read the question that's why i never passed any exams LOL....

TOTO 99
11-08-2015, 17:53
Completely got that round my neck, should have read the question that's why i never passed any exams LOL....

Bumbling old fool.......:lol:

To be honest I thought it was Playa De Los Cristianos and the name was meant to be Chipeque...lol...Don't tell anyone.

macdonald5
11-08-2015, 18:11

You are not alone Skeggy, many people fail exams for the simple reason of ' not reading the question'
Best wishes

imablue
11-08-2015, 22:14
Bit late in the day now but its all quite self explanatory really......

North Tenerife.... top of the post ...:whistle:

Megaloo
11-08-2015, 23:30
Believe work due to start September for the refurbishment

Malteser Monkey
12-08-2015, 10:41
Bit late in the day now but its all quite self explanatory really......

North Tenerife.... top of the post ...:whistle:

Ahhh but I've heard people say Playa De Los Cristianos ! Obv they are not familiar with the Island:D