PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Street traders in Los Cristianos

Martin_98.2
18-08-2015, 14:22
Just returned from a superb 2 weeks in Los Cristianos.

Every time we went down to the seafront we were "bothered" by Street Traders plying their wares... One even followed us briefly and despite lots of "Na grasias ", " I already have a watch", Sunglasses ?... "can't you see we're already wearing them"..

Funny the way they all disappear when the local Police Officer arrives on his scooter !!

Also, whilst walking past restaurants etc we had to point out.... "We've already eaten thanks", & " NO... We eat at the Hotel " ETC...

Still.... so love Los Cristianos <3

warbey
18-08-2015, 20:42

Every time we went down to the seafront we were "bothered" by Street Traders plying their wares... One even followed us briefly and despite lots of "Na grasias ", " I already have a watch", Sunglasses ?... "can't you see we're already wearing them"..

Funny the way they all disappear when the local Police Officer arrives on his scooter !!

Also, whilst walking past restaurants etc we had to point out.... "We've already eaten thanks", & " NO... We eat at the Hotel " ETC...

Still.... so love Los Cristianos <3

Most come back for more.

A lot are pussy cats. I detest the Robbers and thieves.

Be safe out there everybody.!

marbro8
18-08-2015, 22:24

Still.... so love Los Cristianos <3you have just described our last 20 holidays in los cris-las americas. welcome to our world:D

Malteser Monkey
19-08-2015, 11:09
Oh I thought you lived in Tenerife ?

Martin_98.2
19-08-2015, 18:09
So would love to live in Tenerife.... visiting is just great tho.. especially every Saturday !

Malteser Monkey
20-08-2015, 15:39
So would love to live in Tenerife.... visiting is just great tho.. especially every Saturday !

hmm confused where do you broadcast from then ?