PDA

View Full Version : Employment Job Wanted anything for experience.

P.roberts
28-08-2015, 12:29
Hello, my name is Pierce. I am currently living in Los Cristianos and I am looking for a job. Just left school in England.
I am 19yrs old and I am very hard working. I am very keen to learn and energetic, I always get the job done. I am also a very fast learner, I pick things up pretty quick.
I speak minimum Spanish.

I am looking for an apprenticeship, learn and work, or any other form of job with payment to get me by. I'm primarily looking to learn the ropes from an employer that I hope will set me up for the long term on this island and get my foot in the door. I will learn and do absolutely anything!

Please get back to me if you have/or know of anyone that has this sort of opportunity for me, thank you!

BrianJames
13-10-2015, 07:01
You should at-least learn the language of the country before you go anywhere. It helps a lot.

willowlily
13-10-2015, 11:33
[QUOTE=P.roberts;484041]Hello, my name is Pierce. I am currently living in Los Cristianos and I am looking for a job. Just left school in England.
I am 19yrs old and I am very hard working. I am very keen to learn and energetic, I always get the job done. I am also a very fast learner, I pick things up pretty quick.
I speak minimum Spanish.

I am looking for an apprenticeship, learn and work, or any other form of job with payment to get me by. I'm primarily looking to learn the ropes from an employer that I hope will set me up for the long term on this island and get my foot in the door. I will learn and do absolutely anything!

BEAR THIS IN MIND

whenever I fly back to uk either Bournemouth or Gatwick the plane is half full of young canarians looking for work in uk, they usually speak excellent English and like you are willing to work hard for a future.

Tenerife is a lovely place to live, I am here 6 months per year but I have worked in uk for 45 years and paid my dues.
the money I spend here in Tenerife was earned in the uk.
unless world economics turns on it head " it is the only way to MAKE IT "

but you may be the exception
GOOD LUCK

trinamate
20-11-2015, 16:22
HI pierce,
Have you had any luck finding work?
I will be arriving in a week looking to do the same.
Katrina x