LUCKY
28-08-2015, 22:39
we all enjoyed
Please tell what you thought ?

Tshirt
29-08-2015, 10:47
we all enjoyed
Please tell what you thought ?

No response yet LUCKY but It's Not Unusual. :)

Angusjim
29-08-2015, 11:45
No response yet LUCKY but It's Not Unusual. :)

You Old Sex Bomb:tiphat:

amanda
29-08-2015, 20:04
I went had a fabulous time didn't like him when I was younger but over the years he has grown on me I wish lol

Angusjim
30-08-2015, 07:41
Booted off The Voice now gigging in Tenerife must be difficult times:lol::lol:

TOTO 99
30-08-2015, 08:44

A "free transfer" if you don't mind.....:lol:

Skeggy
30-08-2015, 09:07

Must be better than Market Rasen racecourse where due to his equipment letting him down, his performance was cut short. Both venues are a long way from Las Vegas.

Angusjim
30-08-2015, 09:09
Must be better than Market Rasen racecourse where due to his equipment letting him down, his performance was cut short. Both venues are a long way from Las Vegas.
Well he is getting on a bit:lol::lol:

amanda
30-08-2015, 09:32
Note its only men I presume not women sending out thses messages

Angusjim
30-08-2015, 09:37

Any truth in the rumour that Tena Lady sponsored the night:wow::lol:

primrose
30-08-2015, 09:43

No sorry not all men, He is an old has been and time he gave it up. Nothing worse that seeing old men thinking they are still in their twenties.

Ecky Thump
30-08-2015, 10:08
No sorry not all men, He is an old has been and time he gave it up. Nothing worse that seeing old men thinking they are still in their twenties.

When you compare him to a lot of today's so called singers, he still can sing....albeit with a lot of electrical gadgets, but there is many a housewife who has a draw full of them!!:p

primrose
30-08-2015, 10:29
When you compare him to a lot of today's so called singers, he still can sing....albeit with a lot of electrical gadgets, but there is many a housewife who has a draw full of them!!:p

Are you saying he needs the so- called electrical gadgets to help him hit the top notes.

Ecky Thump
30-08-2015, 10:34
Are you saying he needs the so- called electrical gadgets to help him hit the top notes.

I really don't know how he manages to sound like he does, but compared to Paul McCartney, Elton John, Cliff Richard, he can still hold a audience without people cringing at what comes out.

primrose
30-08-2015, 10:47
I really don't know how he manages to sound like he does, but compared to Paul McCartney, Elton John, Cliff Richard, he can still hold a audience without people cringing at what comes out.

Well that is just what I mean, old men acting like teenagers, quite sad and pathetic really.

amanda
30-08-2015, 12:05
No disagree people still go and pay to see him there were more spanish than english there and I would definitely go and see him again he has still got the voice unlike elton jhon paul McCartney and others of that era

blondie
30-08-2015, 12:25
I could not stand him when he was younger , good voice but thought he was gods gift , don't know why his poor wife is still with him, but I have to admit his voice has stood the test of time and he can still belt them out . Paul McCartney , now he is shocking and cringeworthy.

TOTO 99
30-08-2015, 12:32
To be fair to all of them they've written and sung music that has entertained millions of people over the years so they've done their bit.

Elton and McCartney songs were always in a particularly high key that was bound to be a struggle in later life, not just because they're in their 70's but also they've been hammering those voices night after night for over 50 years. It must take it's toll.

I agree though, Tom seems to be able to knock'em out no problem. Fair play to him...:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
31-08-2015, 12:09

Oi! Don't be dissing Sir Cliff. He played a blinder at cillas funeral from a pulpit not even a proper mic :neener:
blondie u agree?

blondie
31-08-2015, 17:09
Yes MM I agree with you regarding Cliff still being able to hold a note BUT like Tom Jones I cannot bear to watch the pair of them dancing , singing only for me I'm afraid.

primrose
31-08-2015, 18:04
Oi! Don't be dissing Sir Cliff. He played a blinder at cillas funeral from a pulpit not even a proper mic :neener:
blondie u agree?

Sorry but he was awful. It was embarassing watching him. Are they all in denial, do they never look in a mirror or perhaps they don't see what we do or hear what we hear.

Malteser Monkey
31-08-2015, 18:22
Sorry but he was awful. It was embarassing watching him. Are they all in denial, do they never look in a mirror or perhaps they don't see what we do or hear what we hear.

Well Mrs that's your opinion we thought he did great, no proper mic, just a dvd in background did Cilla proud. Right off the cuff not promoting nada.

As for the others I can't comment :dontknow:

primrose
31-08-2015, 18:25
Well Mrs that's your opinion we thought he did great, no proper mic, just a dvd in background did Cilla proud. Right off the cuff not promoting nada.

As for the others I can't comment :dontknow:

Still didn't make him sound good.He is past it.

Malteser Monkey
31-08-2015, 18:30
Ok agree to disagree

primrose
31-08-2015, 19:44
Ok agree to disagree

Do you want a lend of my wooden spoon?

warbey
31-08-2015, 20:10
Only reason some are still popular is because they are still better than those following.

Tom Jones did a gig along the N. Wales coast the other Month, so did Elton.

A big comedown from Vegas.

Malteser Monkey
31-08-2015, 20:14
Do you want a lend of my wooden spoon?

Nope coz I know how much it means to you. Don't even tempt me coz u know me ��