PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Choir/Singing group/Singing classes

Linda Gill
30-08-2015, 12:36
Good morning everyone

I have spent many years wishing I could sing!! I love the idea of a choral group that would welcome someone who loves to sing but has a terrible voice!! Gareth Malone and his community choirs are the stuff of my dreams..... does anyone know if there are others like me?

I would be pleased to know about any groups that exist or any singing teachers who might have classes for a somewhat mature, talentless student:) So far my internet searches bring up only classes for children.

Of course if any budding Choir Master was out there and wanted to put together some sort of choir, put my name on top of the list!!!!

I would welcome any thoughts or ideas that you might have. Thanks in advance.

Linda Gill
31-08-2015, 11:52
Only wanted to add that I am obviously expecting to pay for any classes! Seems my message is getting views but no replies as yet..... fingers crossed that someone will be able to help. Thanks to those who are taking the time to read it though :)

primrose
31-08-2015, 19:43
I would love to be able to sing but I am beyond help. It would be nice to be able to sing and my family not turn the TV or Radio off so I can't sing along.

Malteser Monkey
01-09-2015, 09:22
I would love to be able to sing but I am beyond help. It would be nice to be able to sing and my family not turn the TV or Radio off so I can't sing along.

I'll ask cliff to give you some tips:D

primrose
01-09-2015, 10:06
I'll ask cliff to give you some tips:D

I already said I couldn't sing, I want to get better not worse. :doh:

Linda Gill
02-09-2015, 14:28
My tactic is usually turn up the volume..... that way I can convince myself that it I don´t sound too bad :) Two of us though is hardly a ´choir´...... guess we need more people to show an interest. Thanks for the comment though.