PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport

Tom & Sharon
03-09-2015, 15:09
We are selling our Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport.

Metallic blue, RS alloys, September 2010. It has low, low mileage - only 11,000 miles. It has been garaged when we have not been on the island. It is in immaculate condition, and is a beautiful car.
ITV until Dec 2016.
Climate control.
Black cloth interior
Remote control locking.
Two remote keys.
Bluetooth phone compatibility.
Pet and smoke free car.
Privacy glass

€9000 no offers.

Pm if interested.611761176118

03-09-2015, 15:26
Does the price include all transfer fees/taxes?

Tom & Sharon
03-09-2015, 15:54
Does the price include all transfer fees/taxes?

No sorry, I should have said. Buyer to pay transfer costs.

timmylish
03-09-2015, 16:16
We bought a similar Fiesta at the same time as yourselves and have to say, as I have repeated often on here and elsewhere, this is a smashing car and having regard to the mileage, your car is like new. A great buy for anyone subject of course to the price.

Tom & Sharon
03-09-2015, 16:33
We bought a similar Fiesta at the same time as yourselves and have to say, as I have repeated often on here and elsewhere, this is a smashing car and having regard to the mileage, your car is like new. A great buy for anyone subject of course to the price.

Thanks Timmy, you're right, they are a lovely car. We've had it from new and in a way, we'll be sorry to see it go. We're only selling it because we're going to start spending longer periods of time here, so will be driving back and to with our dog. We won't need this car here as well as our UK car, hence the sale. We went to Archiauto this morning, and they are over 19,000€ new, and hand on heart, ours is as good as the day it came out of the showroom.