PDA

View Full Version : Property Tel-Bel is in disrepair recently

henry
08-09-2015, 21:53
whatīs up guys? the other day i walk around ten-bel and i was very shocked what i see. all broke down. trees falling down. the shopping center is on itīs life line and and telling people just pull the plug allready. i was sadded what happend i remember it was the place to be. and now itīs saying i wish somebody comes? walking around the kiscos by the tower . just wow. some of the windows busted. hold in some of the doors. when you walk around when enter tenbel. there a building there. i canīt recall what was there. maybe someone here might know. i peek thru the glass window and everything gone even hanging wires from the celing. what was there anyone knowa? it be nice if someone comes with me if they know what was what. like the big plaza that is somewhat of a circul with benches around what was that for? i remember off to the side was a resurant but now look like a old shack on it last leg. so i walk around where the little kids train use to be wow you never knew there was a train there. the train is gone. but where you buy the tickets. still have the price 125 pts. yes that old thats bout 0.75 cent. the track cover in cerment. the tunnel the train use to go thru full of broken concert. also if walking up the hill there look like a swimming pool with some starirs i think a small bringe was across it. be nice to know what was there. the mini golf is in bad shape. the tennis office the building there but nothing inside. i was wondoring if any member wants to put it on flim he/she can flim it and i talk what was once a great place to be. and maybe put it on youtube. it be nice but maybe one of our member can help me walk with me and tell me what was what. i remember some but not a whole lot. any one wants to help me and put it on youtube. or we can just walk around ..

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

6124 like here one of the pics i need help on. what was this use to me.

there benches around the plaza and like to know what was there

6125 and here the train station where the kiddies ride it. you can see in the middile of the floor where the track use to be for the train

Tony the Welder
09-09-2015, 08:59
whatīs up guys? the other day i walk around ten-bel and i was very shocked what i see. all broke down. trees falling down. the shopping center is on itīs life line and and telling people just pull the plug allready. i was sadded what happend i remember it was the place to be. and now itīs saying i wish somebody comes? walking around the kiscos by the tower . just wow. some of the windows busted. hold in some of the doors. when you walk around when enter tenbel. there a building there. i canīt recall what was there. maybe someone here might know. i peek thru the glass window and everything gone even hanging wires from the celing. what was there anyone knowa? it be nice if someone comes with me if they know what was what. like the big plaza that is somewhat of a circul with benches around what was that for? i remember off to the side was a resurant but now look like a old shack on it last leg. so i walk around where the little kids train use to be wow you never knew there was a train there. the train is gone. but where you buy the tickets. still have the price 125 pts. yes that old thats bout 0.75 cent. the track cover in cerment. the tunnel the train use to go thru full of broken concert. also if walking up the hill there look like a swimming pool with some starirs i think a small bringe was across it. be nice to know what was there. the mini golf is in bad shape. the tennis office the building there but nothing inside. i was wondoring if any member wants to put it on flim he/she can flim it and i talk what was once a great place to be. and maybe put it on youtube. it be nice but maybe one of our member can help me walk with me and tell me what was what. i remember some but not a whole lot. any one wants to help me and put it on youtube. or we can just walk around ..

6124 like here one of the pics i need help on. what was this use to me.

there benches around the plaza and like to know what was there

6125 and here the train station where the kiddies ride it. you can see in the middile of the floor where the track use to be for the train

wow talk about time gone passed i remember the train but this stop working maybe 20 yrs ago i believe the site has been resold and maybe the new owners will fetch a bit of life back to the area