PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Aren't the scooters in Tenerife annoying?

Laurack
10-09-2015, 16:04
Just came back from 19 days in Sunset Harbour Club with the wife. First time back for 17 years and must say had a fantastic time!!!!!!!! Being British I have to have a moan. The one thing that really got our goat, was the bloody scooters and trikes on the pavements. On our plane there were two young kids with broken limbs. Not saying it happened on these. I would like to know how many people have been hit or come off the bloody things. Most of the riders didn't have helmets on. They go fast enough to kill either the rider or an innocent pedestrian! Saying this we had a brilliant time and I must make a special comment on the staff at the Sunset Harbour Club. SUPERB!

LUCKY
10-09-2015, 16:16
Just came back from 19 days in Sunset Harbour Club with the wife. First time back for 17 years and must say had a fantastic time!!!!!!!! Being British I have to have a moan. The one thing that really got our goat, was the bloody scooters and trikes on the pavements. On our plane there were two young kids with broken limbs. Not saying it happened on these. I would like to know how many people have been hit or come off the bloody things. Most of the riders didn't have helmets on. They go fast enough to kill either the rider or an innocent pedestrian! Saying this we had a brilliant time and I must make a special comment on the staff at the Sunset Harbour Club. SUPERB!

Have you read ? :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?36797-Are-scooters-an-accident-waiting-to-happen