PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Recommended plants for terrace?

stubags
11-09-2015, 18:49
Hi there,
Was wondering if any green-fingered types could offer advice on plants for my terrace in the South. I don't really know much about gardening but am looking for some nice greenery - in pots - to add a wee bit of privacy and green to our south-facing terrace. My budget is pretty tight too.
Can anyone recommend any low-maintenance plants that fit the bill?

cheers in advance!

essexeddie
11-09-2015, 23:07
eddielorkins@yahoo.co.uk
Hi there,
Was wondering if any green-fingered types could offer advice on plants for my terrace in the South. I don't really know much about gardening but am looking for some nice greenery - in pots - to add a wee bit of privacy and green to our south-facing terrace. My budget is pretty tight too.

cheers in advance!

Cactus.

Ecky Thump
11-09-2015, 23:11
Hi there,

cheers in advance!

eddielorkins@yahoo.co.uk

Cactus.

Cannabis.:devil2:

Moderator___
11-09-2015, 23:49
Stephanotis Floribunda, a creeper with white flowers and a beautiful jasmine scent, especially in the evening. Low maintenance too.

marbro8
12-09-2015, 00:32
Cannabis.:devil2::laugh: you beat me to it. my mate's next door neighbour in san eugenio has about 6 plants on his balcony.nice bit of greenery and functional:banana: