PDA

View Full Version : My short footage

Kamikasse
12-09-2015, 08:42
I've decided to share my memories. It's a short 4 minute youtube film that I'd edited to picture only best views from our week holiday. Have you ever created any kind of films like this? It is noticeable that many people post footages like this on youtube. In fact, not everybody wants to share it to the public. In my case, it became my hobby so that every holiday includes particular challange to take interesting shots for having the footage as eventful as I can.

Beside the poor quality of the introduction sign what do you think about it? You're feedback's welcome!
Tenerife Holiday (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7R0_MoeiW0)

Ecky Thump
12-09-2015, 09:25
Really interesting, some great footage of Tenerife and the mood music is perfect.:c2:

If I had to suggest any improvement to increase my interest, it would be to make each clip just a few seconds longer or show it in slow motion.

Megaloo
12-09-2015, 10:39
Really interesting, some great footage of Tenerife and the mood music is perfect.:c2:

If I had to suggest any improvement to increase my interest, it would be to make each clip just a few seconds longer or show it in slow motion.

Yes I agree with Ecky very interesting but slips do need to be longer or slower

Malteser Monkey
12-09-2015, 21:42
Yes I agree with Ecky very interesting but slips do need to be longer or slower

Yup me too, shame but beautiful, thanks

Kamikasse
18-09-2015, 10:08
Thanks :) The fast-paced footages are regulated by the music tempo and this is probably why it is too fast. Will try to do some different editing next time.