PDA

View Full Version : Other Amateur Music groups in Golf del Sur

Clarinet
12-09-2015, 10:07
Does anyone know of any amateur music groups in the golf del sur area please?

LUCKY
12-09-2015, 11:29
Does anyone know of any amateur music groups in the golf del sur area please?

Try asking at Grandee odonnels and the palms , They used to meet at the palms on a Wednesday evening 7.30 pm :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Clarinet
13-09-2015, 10:31
Thank you so much for this. I think I know where odonnels is, but as I'm new to the area I have not heard of palms - would you tell me where I might find this one please? Once again, many thanks.

TOTO 99
13-09-2015, 11:05
Thank you so much for this. I think I know where odonnels is, but as I'm new to the area I have not heard of palms - would you tell me where I might find this one please? Once again, many thanks.

According to Google maps, it's here....:tiphat:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Golf+del+Sur/@28.0343578,-16.6115217,16.25z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0xc6a9f432f98ad6d:0xc78e4ca1299b24 d4

But on this map it's here.....Sorry, hopefully Lucky will be along shortly to assist.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g672806-d2542908-Reviews-The_Palms_Pool_Bar_Restaurant-Golf_del_Sur_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html#MAPVIEW

LUCKY
13-09-2015, 19:15

with the Golf plaza on your left odonnels appears on your right opposite green park walk further up the road keeping on the right against the one way traffic further up the road the Palms just below the Excelent medical centre. It is Debbie that runs the music group :flatcap:

Clarinet
17-09-2015, 10:39
Thanks to your help Lucky and Toto, I have managed to track down someone who plays in the music group (ukuleles). I did try to meet up with them, but no-one turned up, so either I was in the wrong place, or it was cancelled that evening. Anyway, I'll keep trying. But thank you, I wouldn't have found this contact without your help.

LUCKY
17-09-2015, 11:50
Thanks to your help Lucky and Toto, I have managed to track down someone who plays in the music group (ukuleles). I did try to meet up with them, but no-one turned up, so either I was in the wrong place, or it was cancelled that evening. Anyway, I'll keep trying. But thank you, I wouldn't have found this contact without your help.

Who did you track down ? I also have another name of who may be helpful and that is Claire i think she may work in Odonnels.:flatcap:

seanocelt
17-09-2015, 12:05
the ukelele group has moved to the Tavern, San Blas, i saw on facebook that the Weds meeting was cancelled, now on SUNDAY 6pm same venue.

Clarinet
17-09-2015, 13:32
Thanks Seanocelt, would you let me have the Facebook page so I can check on meetings please. And I'll try and go along on Sunday. Thanks for your help.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks Lucky, yes it was Claire I spoke to at odonnels. And I've since had a reply from Seanocelt advising they are meeting on Sunday. I've asked him for the Facebook page, so hopefully I'll get there eventually!

LUCKY
17-09-2015, 18:04
Thanks Seanocelt, would you let me have the Facebook page so I can check on meetings please. And I'll try and go along on Sunday. Thanks for your help.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks Lucky, yes it was Claire I spoke to at odonnels. And I've since had a reply from Seanocelt advising they are meeting on Sunday. I've asked him for the Facebook page, so hopefully I'll get there eventually!

Looking forward to seeing you out there when i eventually get back :flatcap:

seanocelt
18-09-2015, 02:20
facebook friend request "Susan Walton".

Clarinet
19-09-2015, 13:54
Thanks Seanocelt, I'll give it a try. Thanks for your help.

grahamobrien
16-10-2015, 11:15
Hi,
I'm new to this but I will be going to Tenerife soon as I'm a cyclist and I train there for the winter but I play music too(banjo and mandolin) not sure if it's popular in those parts but it would be cool to know if there's anything going on like that ?
Thanks
Graham