PDA

View Full Version : Health Opinions needed of the Hospital Quirón in Costa Adeje

wildwally
13-09-2015, 14:44
We are new to living in tenerife and have taken out private health insurance. The local hospital in costa adeje is hospital quiron. The only reviews i can find are very poor. Does anyone out there have an opinion?

cressrt
13-09-2015, 18:06
It is perfectly OK, there will always be people with negative opinions, you will very rarely find good reviews, probably an English (UK) trait, quick to moan slow to praise.

wildwally
13-09-2015, 18:46
Thanks for that,very helpful

ozzy39
14-09-2015, 03:36
My wife has recently attended there a couple of times with her private insurance and been very pleased with the service!!

wildwally
14-09-2015, 11:29
Thanks that is most helpful

casabonny
14-09-2015, 20:42
I use it for cardiology, ofthalmology, endocrinology, digestivo,gynocology and tramatology.all are excellent and I would never hesitate to recommend this hospital.

wildwally
15-09-2015, 11:08
Thanks a lot. That gives us confidence

Faraway
11-01-2016, 21:04
I used to say the same Ecky but last time I went in with slight breathing problems - I had already been to my own social doctor and he said I did not have a chest infection but to get an xray just to be sure. Anyway this woman doctor insisted I had a chest infection and bronchitus and put me on a nebuliser which I did not need. That made me feel much much worse and I went back the next day, saw a different doctor and he was horrified that she had done that. Got a chest xray and nothing wrong. So be careful and use your own judgement as well.

carolapple282
25-07-2016, 08:41
It is completely OK, there will always be people who have adverse views, you will very hardly ever discover good opinions, probably an British (UK) feature, fast to grumble slowly to compliment.

mariben
16-10-2016, 17:54
It is completely OK, there will always be people who have adverse views, you will very hardly ever discover good opinions, probably an British (UK) feature, fast to grumble slowly to compliment.

I went to Hospital Quiron in Costa Adeje 3 weeks ago and I was very happy with the doctor and service I recieved, would definately used this hospital again and recommend it to friends.

wildwally
17-10-2016, 11:59
I went to Hospital Quiron in Costa Adeje 3 weeks ago and I was very happy with the doctor and service I recieved, would definately used this hospital again and recommend it to friends.

Thanks for that, very helpful