PDA

View Full Version : Other Holidays

scotchmist
15-09-2015, 12:04
Hi Everyone i arrive in Tenerife on the 17th of November for a fortnights holiday really looking forward to it first time in Tenerife for about 7 years. :)

LUCKY
15-09-2015, 12:11
Hi Everyone i arrive in Tenerife on the 17th of November for a fortnights holiday really looking forward to it first time in Tenerife for about 7 years. :)

Where are you holidaying at ? :flatcap:

macdonald5
15-09-2015, 12:22

Tenerife !! xxx

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2015, 12:22
Ecky Thump's cousin's place I reckon :D

scotchmist
15-09-2015, 12:25
Hi Lucky i will be in San Isidros.

LUCKY
15-09-2015, 17:06
Hi Lucky i will be in San Isidros.

enjoy :flatcap: and please report back after your vacation :flatcap:

kingbaker
16-09-2015, 14:06
Why have we TWO holiday threads? Is there an echo echo echo in the room?:doh::doh::p

Ecky Thump
16-09-2015, 16:38
Why have we TWO holiday threads? Is there an echo echo echo in the room?:doh::doh::p

Maybe it's because the forum is related to a Holiday destination???

Looking back I have noticed that YOU have started several Christmas threads....please can you explain why! :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Ecky Thump's cousin's place I reckon :D

With the influx of migrants into GB, I might soon have more cousins purchasing apartments in Tenerife and they will have a occupancy of at least twenty families in each one!.:p

kingbaker
16-09-2015, 17:52
Maybe it's because the forum is related to a Holiday destination???

Looking back I have noticed that YOU have started several Christmas threads....please can you explain why! :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

With the influx of migrants into GB, I might soon have more cousins purchasing apartments in Tenerife and they will have a occupancy of at least twenty families in each one!.:p

Not in the same year:p