PDA

View Full Version : X Factor Come On !!!!!!

Angusjim
19-09-2015, 21:04
So this year has to be the biggest lot of ******** what's your thoughts ???

marbro8
19-09-2015, 21:45
So this year has to be the biggest lot of ******** what's your thoughts ???from what acts i have seen. i think it has too be the best yet:wink: admittedly the whole charade is pathetic. but i think the acts are pretty good. the judges are crap though:(

Angusjim
19-09-2015, 22:18
from what acts i have seen. i think it has too be the best yet:wink:

Whits wee ah the greeting if its no the contestants its that idiot Cheryl what's her name, get a grip its all a load oh contrived absolete PISH and an
insult to peoples inteligence..:redcard:

marbro8
19-09-2015, 22:45
Whits wee ah the greeting if its no the contestants its that idiot Cheryl what's her name, get a grip its all a load oh contrived absolete PISH and an
insult to peoples inteligence..:redcard:yep you are right. it's all about bolstering the profile of simon cowell and his chronies. and making his music label money. BUT if can help some talented individual get noticed then why not?. at least leona lewis has broken free from the sico label and signed to a new one. that maybe has her interests at heart:wink:

LindaD
19-09-2015, 23:08
insult to peoples inteligence..:redcard:

It's looks contrived this year AJ - like telling a contestant to get a grip and come back and sing another song, usually they just get telt tae get aff!!!! Think it may have run its course, but still, I watch it !!!:ashamed:

Malteser Monkey
20-09-2015, 11:11
It's a load of crap - was good when it first started but now it's all scripted and false.

I haven't seen five mins just the ads were enough to put me off - and Grimmy who ????

Roll on next week STRICTLY :c2: