PDA

View Full Version : Other Tenerife Las Americas October Hot or Not?

Tonysoprano
23-09-2015, 14:55
Hi folks back again...

I'm in the middle of decorating and I have done nearly all of it myself..Plastering, Electrical work and all that sorta trash..Well to cut a long story short I want a break in October with the mrs and the wee one.

Hows the weather around October?

Looking for a weeks break when our child is off school.

Thanks in advance you guys and gals

Ecky Thump
23-09-2015, 15:26
Hi folks back again...

I'm in the middle of decorating and I have done nearly all of it myself..Plastering, Electrical work and all that sorta trash..Well to cut a long story short I want a break in October with the mrs and the wee one.

Hows the weather around October?

Looking for a weeks break when our child is off school.

Thanks in advance you guys and gals

The tempreture in October is perfect for a family holiday, the heat is never oppressive, but still plenty of sunshine to get a tan, when out in the evenings, you MIGHT find the need for a jumper as the sea breeze can feel cool. At night it's never too hot to sleep.:sunshine:

lynno52
23-09-2015, 15:36
Ecky is right - he will be there in Oct as I will. Usually nice and warm in the Oct half term but as you will have probably already realised if you have been looking - the price of flights is expensive.

TOTO 99
23-09-2015, 15:56
Depends on the weather.......:laugh:

Tonysoprano
23-09-2015, 15:58
Ecky is right - he will be there in Oct as I will. Usually nice and warm in the Oct half term but as you will have probably already realised if you have been looking - the price of flights is expensive.

Flight price is crazy

Teletext Holidays are doing good deals though so that could be an option thanks to the both of you for the reply

essexeddie
23-09-2015, 19:33
We go shortly and have found October quite warm in the past. One of the hottest months sometimes. I normally just lay on the bed naked all night:whistle:

TOTO 99
23-09-2015, 19:44
We go shortly and have found October quite warm in the past. One of the hottest months sometimes. I normally just lay on the bed naked all night:whistle:

Or at least till the guy comes to rake the beach.....

Ecky Thump
23-09-2015, 19:45

We know....There have been lots of complaints about you laying about the pool on the sun-beds naked, not a pretty sight!:D

Malteser Monkey
23-09-2015, 20:44
We know....There have been lots of complaints about you laying about the pool on the sun-beds naked, not a pretty sight!:D

Must be a bit of a Scot in him....likes to get his monies worth

I have just regretted posting that comment:whistle::crylaughing:

All back to normal :D

Glenn111
19-10-2015, 15:06
We have been in October and it's just right. We went in the end of August and couldn't sleep at night no aircon in the hotel I had to drink my wife's martini to get to sleep in the end. At about 3 am .lol