PDA

View Full Version : Education Looking for advise on schools for a 5 year old boy

cunsty
25-09-2015, 18:10
Hi, im new on here so hope im doing this right,
we are moving from the UK to Tenerife next May 2016 we are looking for advise on
the best schools to send our 5 year old to, any help and advise would be great.
thank you

lynno52
25-09-2015, 18:32
Hi, Welcome to the forum,

There is lots of relevant information in the 'Schools,Education And Childcare in Tenerife' part of the forum:spin:

Megaloo
26-09-2015, 13:43
Hi, im new on here so hope im doing this right,
we are moving from the UK to Tenerife next May 2016 we are looking for advise on
the best schools to send our 5 year old to, any help and advise would be great.
thank you

Where will you be living ? North or South of Island Friends of mine with one so young opted for a Spanish state school and the child did well

cunsty
26-09-2015, 16:41
We are looking to move to south I was just worried with him being so young and not speaking Spanish if he
Would be OK

BrianJames
13-10-2015, 06:59
Childrens are quick learners. You shouldn't worry about it

simran.gopwani
21-02-2016, 20:39
Wingate School is the best place for british education! I suggest you search on that.

owlets
02-03-2016, 12:54
Wingate School is the best place for british education! I suggest you search on that.

Hi
There are more options for schoolings in English in North Tenerife than in South. As in South there are very very few options. Wingate and callao learning are the two options which may be expensive depends on your livelihood. Hence people send their kids to public schools in Spanish.